Started by njkmonty, June 13, 2018, 01:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potul

Ok, here you have a new version.
Amps are setup as 3 more loops

New connections:

Relays: pins 40,41,42
LEDs: 3 unused pins in the 3rd expansion I2C chip
Switches: Connected between pin 43 and pins 2,3,4  (43-2, 43-3, 43-4)

https://github.com/potul/GuitarSwitch-DJ-v0.14.ino/blob/master/GuitarSwitch-DJ-v0.14.ino.ino

njkmonty

I apologise profusely  for stuffying you around, it wasnt my intention! :icon_cry:

but yes to your last question

njkmonty

just saw your last response!!

thank you , thank you thank you!!!

will test when i finish work today! :)

njkmonty

ive tested it , it appears to work, however the lcd screen has all of its pixels "turned on   ie 2 rows of black boxes!?"

i dont know what is happening , when i update it to the last working code the lcd works.

all the functions appear to work on your latest version , but just the lcd?

perhaps im cutting and pasting incorrectly??

i opened up my latest sketch file, and simply cut and pasted over the top of it with the latest version ?
I even clicked on "Raw"   and cut and pasted from that .

as i said it all seems to work but the lcd,  will try one more time??   confused!

potul

Sorry, my fault.  I forgot to change one thing in the code. Look for these lines:

//LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x3f, 2, 1, 0, 4, 5, 6, 7, 3, POSITIVE);  // Set the LCD I2C address
LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x20, 2, 1, 0, 4, 5, 6, 7, 3, POSITIVE);  // When simulating in Proteus use this one

You need to uncomment the first line and comment the second one. It's somehow needed for my simulatio to work.

It should look like:

LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x3f, 2, 1, 0, 4, 5, 6, 7, 3, POSITIVE);  // Set the LCD I2C address
//LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x20, 2, 1, 0, 4, 5, 6, 7, 3, POSITIVE);  // When simulating in Proteus use this one

njkmonty

ok  looking now ! :)

woohoo!!   lcd now works excellent   i haven't fully tested it yet as about to go to bed but definitely looking the goods!

ive got some smd pcb effects boards made up,
can i send you some?    do you solder smd parts???

potul

I solder smd if needed. :)

I started only last year, because I started working on SPinsemi FV-1, so I had to learn smd soldering

Mat

njkmonty

ive got a triple rectify distortion and catalinbread  Galileoâ„¢  / sabracadabra   (you can do either pedal on same circuit board)

If you want me to send you one for your efforts let me know