AMZ DUAL BOOSTER

Started by Arn C., October 16, 2003, 10:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arn C.

Hello All !
   Does anyone have the dual booster layout and pcb traces for this schematic?  I can't seem to find mine.
Thanks!
Arn C.

bettycat

Quote from: Arn C.Hello All !
   Does anyone have the dual booster layout and pcb traces for this schematic?  I can't seem to find mine.
Thanks!
Arn C.

www.ustomp.com/index.html?section=8

Arn C.

Thanks Bettycat but that is not the one I am looking for.  The one I am looking for uses a TL072 IC.

Thanks again!
Arn C.

Nice site! Is it your own?

bettycat

Quote from: Arn C.Thanks Bettycat but that is not the one I am looking for.  The one I am looking for uses a TL072 IC.

Thanks again!
Arn C.

Nice site! Is it your own?

Ooops, I never heard of this schematic you are looking for. Is it a design from Jack Orman ? No, it´s not my webpage. I´m currently working on a own DIY webpage with step-by-step instructions and photo essays for some projects. The domain is www.singlecoil.com and the first photo essay is online and available at www.singlecoil.com/tb-strip/tbstrip.html

So if you want to build your own True Bypass Strip, don´t hestitate ;)

Peter Snowberg

Hi Bettycat,

VERY cool project 8), and a very well done project page. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest when it's done. :D

-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

bettycat

Quote from: Peter SnowbergHi Bettycat,

VERY cool project 8), and a very well done project page. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest when it's done. :D

-Peter

Thanks Peter ! My next photo essays are:

1. How to convert any vintage Big Muff to true bypass
2. How to convert the NYC reissue Big Muff to true bypass
3. How to convert any russian Big Muff to true bypass
4. How to spruce up any vintage Big Muff with some modern features
5. How to solder George L´s cable to Neutrik plugs

This are the webpages I have already under construction, but I´m planning to do some more. As you know, time is always the enemy and it´s "just" a hobby :)

nightingale

bettycat~
do you have any info/pics of the vintage bigmuff true bypassing article that you could email me? a friend gave me his to bypass, its an older NYC model, with the led...
ryansusa3@msn.com
best,
~ryanS
be well,
ryanS
www.moccasinmusic.com

bettycat

Quote from: nightingalebettycat~
do you have any info/pics of the vintage bigmuff true bypassing article that you could email me? a friend gave me his to bypass, its an older NYC model, with the led...
ryansusa3@msn.com
best,
~ryanS

Sure, but I´m a little bit confused because there is no existing vintage Big Muff with LED. Only the new NYC reissue as well as the russian Muff´s have a LED. So do you have the reissue or a vintage model to work on ? I´m asking because the boards are very different.

nightingale

yeah~
it's the NYC BMP reissue! much different than the russian one!
thanks,
~ryanS
be well,
ryanS
www.moccasinmusic.com

bettycat

Quote from: nightingaleyeah~
it's the NYC BMP reissue! much different than the russian one!
thanks,
~ryanS

You have mail Sir :)

nightingale

thanks cat~
you saved a few inches of my desoldering braid!
good site too, i havn't seen it with all of the new content, pics are crisp... also what PCB program do you use?
best,
~ryanS
be well,
ryanS
www.moccasinmusic.com

bettycat

Quote from: nightingalethanks cat~
you saved a few inches of my desoldering braid!
good site too, i havn't seen it with all of the new content, pics are crisp... also what PCB program do you use?
best,
~ryanS

The pleasure was mine :)

I think you are talking about the ustomp webpage, arent you ?!? As stated some messages before, this is NOT my webpage, I only mentioned it because I knew that there is a AMZ Dual Booster design avialable, this was the original question of this thread. My DIY webpage is still in development and only one phto-essay is online at the moment but the other articles will follow soon. You can have a look at this article at www.singlecoil.com/tb-strip/tbstrip.html , the main page for the future is www.singlecoil.com

As for PCB software, I´m a lazy sod .... I simply use my beloved Paint Shop Pro and the patterns from Steve Daniels and Jerry Sleep for cut and paste. You can download the patterns from the Smallbear and GGG webpages.

jimbob

Bettycat-   LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TRUE-BYPASS FOR THE RUSSIAN MUFF!!!  ANY ETA?
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

bettycat

Quote from: jimbobBettycat-   LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TRUE-BYPASS FOR THE RUSSIAN MUFF!!!  ANY ETA?

Good question .... you know, time is always the enemy :D
I think everything will be online at the mid of November. I will post it here.