Routing Pedal Help

Started by evosleeper, July 24, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evosleeper

Hi,

Im all new to pedal building. Yes tell me something you havent heard before, etc etc xD.

Essentially I have a routing problem that needs sorting. I also believe that for a lot of people it could be a fun gadget to use.

I own a Victory Kraken amp. To boil it down it has a fantastic gain channel. Whilst no existing clean channel. Just a secondary crunch. But I NEED cleans. Well you may say 'roll back the volume on your guitar'. No that is something i just dont want to do. AND I cannot afford 2 amps to have one for clean and one for high gain either.
But I can afford a Mooer Preamp for those desired cleans.

Picture attached is what I want to build.

The top 'box' is the BrightOnionPedals Patchbox which i intend to use in conjunction with my own design here.

What i need to happen:
Guitar signal goes into patchbox which goes into the PXL Pro looper.
The Output 1 of the looper goes into my routing box.
On arrival depending on how i have it switched it will do either of 2 things.

It will go through into the Amp through the patchbox and carry on as normal through FX Loop and the pedals that reside there.

OR

It will pass through the Mooer Preamp going BYPASSING the front of amp and going back into the Loop with all the pedals that will go through my FX loop. Basically treating the Mooer Preamp as the front of amp.

Hopefully I explained that well.

The point marked as 'T' on my routing box is a TS trigger that the PXL Pro can send signals to to trigger either the front of amp or preamp being used.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks