Zoom 9030 Service Manual Needed

Started by Paul Marossy, September 17, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Marossy

Not sure the best place to ask this, and I know this is a long shot, but does anyone here have a service manual for the Zoom 9030? Need to fix a problem for someone in the analog section, would be very helpful to have a schematic...

vigilante397

All the forums I found that people were asking about the 9030 everyone suggested they email Samson, the US distributor for Zoom, but nobody went back and said they had any results. Found the email though: support@samsontech.com
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

Paul Marossy

Quote from: vigilante397 on September 17, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
All the forums I found that people were asking about the 9030 everyone suggested they email Samson, the US distributor for Zoom, but nobody went back and said they had any results. Found the email though: support@samsontech.com

I might try that email although my own quick research seems to indicate that I will get nowhere.  :icon_neutral:

stallik

I've been looking for the manual for the 9050 for a long time with no joy. I've had (a very polite) NO from official sources in the UK.
If you find anything, I'd be very interested
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Paul Marossy

Quote from: stallik on September 17, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
I've been looking for the manual for the 9050 for a long time with no joy. I've had (a very polite) NO from official sources in the UK.
If you find anything, I'd be very interested

I'll let you know if I hit the lottery