Does anyone remember this pedal I saw on this forum?

Started by deadlyshart, October 18, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadlyshart

Hi guys, a long time ago I was browsing one of the picture threads (I think this one: https://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=85803.280 ), and I saw this pedal someone made that I absolutely loved.

The main features were, it had a guy's head, and was multi colored, kind of with pale greens, yellows, and pinks I think. I think the guy was smoking a pipe or something?

Sorry, I know that's vague, but I'm hoping someone has seen it and maybe saved it. thanks!

mth5044

thermionix

That's crazy there's a (pro-)Trump pedal from 2012.

deadlyshart

Quote from: mth5044 on October 18, 2018, 07:04:03 PM
Well now I'm interested

I definitely saved it SOMEWHERE, but at this point I have no idea where. I'll post it if I find it.

deadlyshart

Quote from: thermionix on October 18, 2018, 10:37:28 PM
That's crazy there's a (pro-)Trump pedal from 2012.

Yeah haha that's a blast from the past. What the guy said back then was hilarious too:

QuoteMy cousin LOVES Donald Trump...yea...seriously. So he asked me to put a super fuzz in this huge box for him with this design. God I hope Trump doesn't find this and sue me. hahah...seriously.

garyg

No idea on the pedal but a guy smoking a pipe, not Bob is it? He's quite a popular fellow.

deadlyshart

Quote from: garyg on October 19, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
No idea on the pedal but a guy smoking a pipe, not Bob is it? He's quite a popular fellow.

Seems like quite the subgenius. But no, it was all kind of psychedelic.

duck_arse

I'd swear blind I saw a pedal by hexjibber called the delay lama, done with colours. and a guy. it musta been summink else, cause I can't find it now.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

vigilante397

I definitely remember the pedal you're talking about. It was a skull smoking something as I recall. It was definitely a hexjibber build. I'll see if I can find it.
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

vigilante397

I can't find his post that had the picture, but I loved it so much I saved the picture and shared it on my facebook page a couple years ago. Is this the one you're talking about?

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

ElectricDruid

Even if that isn't the OP's pedal, that's a beautiful bit of work. Stunning. Thanks for sharing it.

vigilante397

Quote from: ElectricDruid on October 31, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
that's a beautiful bit of work

That's why I had to save it ;) Hexjibber has consistently been one of my favorite builders. The level of detail he gets in his etches is phenomenal.
  • SUPPORTER

www.sushiboxfx.com

deadlyshart

Quote from: vigilante397 on October 29, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
I can't find his post that had the picture, but I loved it so much I saved the picture and shared it on my facebook page a couple years ago. Is this the one you're talking about?

THAT'S THE ONE!!!!!

Thank you! Ahhhhhh it's so cool, I love it. It inspired me to make some similar ones of multi colors.

patrick398

God lord that's good. I wouldn't even know where to start.
Even the grass looks top quality.