Andromeda Pots....

Started by BGaskamp, November 19, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGaskamp

Gonna give the Aion Andromeda build a go, but while ordering parts, the documentation gives you links to order parts, but when you get to the pots, it says select the correct one.
The two I am having an issue with is 50kC and the 25kB. I have the other two pots selected but don't know which ones these two are. Are they linear and reversed?
Wish it was just a hair clearer.
Thanks

mth5044

They are in their abbreviated form in the build doc, but not on small bear. I can definitely see where you confusion is coming from! It hasn't always been the case, but the community at large seems to be gravitating to A = audio/log, B = linear, C = reverse audio/reverse log.

Hanzo

Quote from: mth5044 on November 19, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
They are in their abbreviated form in the build doc, but not on small bear. I can definitely see where you confusion is coming from! It hasn't always been the case, but the community at large seems to be gravitating to A = audio/log, B = linear, C = reverse audio/reverse log.

Can confirm.  My Andromeda came out great following this convention.

duck_arse

also note - a 20k pot, sometimes even 22k, is same enough as a 25k pot, and a 47k pot is same enough for 50k. you are more likely to see 25k and 47k in the same manufacturers range.

also, welcome to the forum.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.