Author Topic: First pedal build not working :(  (Read 1286 times)

Kevaus

First pedal build not working :(
« on: February 22, 2019, 03:34:06 AM »
Hi guys,

I bought a Premier Guitar pedal starter kit from Mammoth Electronics and Iím having some issues.
I had everything set up on the breadboard and it sounded great. The whole process of setting up the perf board went smoothly but for some reason Iím not getting any sound. The led was even working but burnt out while I was multimeters continuity function.
I donít have any mates that know about pedals so I was hoping maybe you guys could help me out.
The perf board it came with is a little different to the one the guy uses in the guide so I kinda just went with it.

I know itís hard to tell if the parts are in the correct places etc but Iíll post some pics in case someone can spot something I did incorrectly. The first three are from the guide and the other 2 mine. My perf board ended  up looking pretty ugly since I desoldered quite a bit while trouble shooting. I also removed the led as seen in the pics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

KR Audio

Re: First pedal build not working :(
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 01:02:19 PM »
It's hard to tell from the pictures, but make sure the input and output jacks are wired correctly.