MusicPCB experience??

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, February 27, 2019, 08:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Has anyone recently purchased from MusicPCB? Was it a good experience?

I want to get a MeatSphere from them but, I sent them an email regarding a few questions and have yet to receive a response from them. This does not give me confidence in making the purchase. I need the board relatively quickly and don't want to wait 2-3 weeks until they decide to drop it in the mail.

Thoughts??
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

bluebunny

Perhaps Taylor is out of town?  I ordered a couple of PCBs a long while ago and don't recall having had any problems.  You could always PM him here too?
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

pinkjimiphoton

i found 'em to be fast and professional and well priced, greg
  • SUPPORTER
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!
"try whacking the bejesus outta it and see if it works again"....
~Jack Darr

Ice-9

How long did you give them to reply, sometimes a single one man operation can take time to reply. After all when we work alone and have to do everything from making stuff and answering questions it can take a little time. I mean sometimes these types  have to even go to the bog or hoover the floor and eat, as well as doing the tax books, website updates and all the other shite involved.

or maybe even your email question ended up in the spam folder for some reason.
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.

BetterOffShred

I built his Gristleizer and Meatsphere, both are rad and Taylor is usually around within a day or 2 in the troubleshooting threads.  His boards are good quality too. 

I think I got both in like a week.  No complaints from me!

Govmnt_Lacky

I heard from Taylor. Top notch! Guess my patience needs work.  :icon_rolleyes:
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

bean

The EchoBase has been with me for...I dunno - 7 years now? It's a great project. And the Meatsphere.

PS There's a really good mod posted here with the Meatsphere. I don't remember what it was but I did it. Something about a depth control on another footswitch. Anyway, it's probably in the thread for the project.