show your shed, garage, lean-to or -three or -four

Started by duck_arse, January 06, 2019, 09:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duck_arse

we have those other threads, now here's this one. we all have an area that we are allowed to make a mess in, or don't have to clean it up straight away, usually somewhere outside the house. I want to see all those sheds and garages that people get things done in ......

.... here's one now, complete with 60's era Hills Hoist [now non-cranking due to stripped gears] under an Illawarra Flame tree that drops ectoplasm in season:

who else?
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

italianguy63

My "She - Shed"...

Houses, my automotive and woodworking (heavy) tools, and my water filtration stuff (on a well here).

MC

Edit-- For reference... same shed about 3 years ago.  When I bought the property.

Since:  Replaced the siding and the roof... (all rotted out...), repainted, etc.

I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

EBK

Closest thing I have to a work shed is a toaster oven and a long extension cord.   :icon_lol:
  • SUPPORTER
Technical difficulties.  Please stand by.

adielricci

The place near the stairs...

duck_arse

Quote from: adielricci on January 07, 2019, 06:02:50 AM

adiel - verry nice, verry terracotta.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

adielricci

Quote from: duck_arse on January 07, 2019, 08:09:44 AM
Quote from: duck_arse on January 07, 2019, 08:09:44 AM
Quote from: adielricci on January 07, 2019, 06:02:50 AM

adiel - I can't see yer pic cause it wants me to 'sign in'. I want to see it, there might be another clown ......

Sorry - post corrected.

vigilante397

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com