Author Topic: 1970 Morley WVO Chrome Volume/WAH (drop in) HELP ME IM NOOBISH!  (Read 136 times)

Maiden88

Hey,
 kinda new noob needs help here.

I have a 1970s Morley volume wah itís un fixable (for my budget Fx tech wanted $230 to fix) I bought this as is for $12 shipped and now I want to salvage atleast the Enclosure.
 so now Iím left with the case and foot pedal for the use of something .
 Trying to find a affordable drop in circuit just the guts from another EXISTING volume  pedal for This to not be a complete loss on my end  .

Maybe a DIY KIT OR existing affordable  Volume pedal I can buy and drop it in the chrome  Enclosure?

Thereís plenty of room in it and EVEN MORE ROOM IF the board is taken out ,so thereís a lot of Space to mount bulky boards and mod at a later date
BUT IM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A good ALTERNATIVE VOLUME PEDAL TO DROP IN .

can  anyone guide me in the right direction wah/volume kit or existing affordable volume pedal I can just transfer to the Morley WVO?
A drop in was my thought but  Iíd appreciate it Iím really just looking to have a a company name or model number of an already working circuit Volume/Expression  for Ambient swells for my reverb and delay
Iíd think Once I get something .
I would just have to extend the input and output wires wires solder then up and call it good this was an optical wah but Iím sure any kinda of pedal would be fine . Please give me some alternatives if you can.

Any suggestions would be appreciated .
Thank you

-Maiden88

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 12:52:41 PM by Maiden88 »
RIFFIN AND BITCHINí

Maiden88

Re: 1970 Morley WVO Chrome Volume/WAH (drop in) HELP ME IM NOOBISH!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 12:25:50 PM »
Anyone got any ideas ?
Anyone?
RIFFIN AND BITCHINí

bluebunny

Re: 1970 Morley WVO Chrome Volume/WAH (drop in) HELP ME IM NOOBISH!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 12:50:30 PM »
You posted this twice in two different threads.  It's even got you confused!  (Which is why we don't double-post...)
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...