Where to buy footswitches? UK

Started by merlinb, December 06, 2019, 04:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merlinb

I've finally used up my stock of footswitches. Now that Doctor Tweek has closed, what's the cheapest UK source for footswitches? Specifically I need the slimline DPDT latching PCB type:

Ice-9

Yeah I get mine from Rapid, they come in different flavours DPDT latching and DPDT Momentary, the momentary ones have two types one normal click the other low force click.
www.stanleyfx.co.uk

Sanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. Mick Taylor

Please at least have 1 forum post before sending me a PM demanding something.

bluebunny

Switch Electronics have them for a similar price.  And the quantity breaks are better than Rapid: under two quid each for ten.  (I've been a customer of their eBay shop, btw.)
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

PMowdes

www.deadendfx.com
www.instagram.com/deadendfx

anotherjim

The last 2 links I never knew of. Thanks for them.

merlinb

Quote from: bluebunny on December 07, 2019, 06:48:26 AM
Switch Electronics have them for a similar price.  And the quantity breaks are better than Rapid: under two quid each for ten.  (I've been a customer of their eBay shop, btw.)
Thanks! what's their eBay user ID? I can't find it

bluebunny

Quote from: merlinb on December 10, 2019, 04:50:08 AM
Thanks! what's their eBay user ID? I can't find it

It's led-essential.  The shop front doesn't show the branding (I'm pretty sure it used to), but the individual product pages do.
  • SUPPORTER

bluebunny

Quote from: bluebunny on December 07, 2019, 06:48:26 AM

Sssshh!  Don't tell anyone, but there's a "SE10" code that will give you a 10% discount when used at their website (expires end of February).
  • SUPPORTER