Here we go again - T-shirts

Started by aron, April 27, 2020, 09:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebunny

Mine turned up today.  Looks cool.  :icon_cool:   I shall have to road-test it at some point.  If I'm feeling particularly sadistic, I might even model it and post a photo.  But you lovely folks have enough on your plates at the moment, so I wouldn't want to upset anyone.  ;D
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

tubegeek

Quote from: bluebunny on May 07, 2020, 09:15:41 AM...you lovely folks have enough on your plates at the moment, so I wouldn't want to upset anyone.  ;D

Thanks for the trigger warning! Good man!
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

Fancy Lime

Quote from: bluebunny on May 07, 2020, 09:15:41 AM
Mine turned up today.  Looks cool.  :icon_cool:   I shall have to road-test it at some point.  If I'm feeling particularly sadistic, I might even model it and post a photo.  But you lovely folks have enough on your plates at the moment, so I wouldn't want to upset anyone.  ;D
You got the leggings then, did you?
My dry, sweaty foot had become the source of one of the most disturbing cases of chemical-based crime within my home country.

A cider a day keeps the lobster away, bucko!

aron

Marc, you are the first one!!!!
And as for the leggings, I was the first one to order it. I showed it to my wife and she said "I want". hahahaha!
Still waiting.
Marc, actually we do want to see a picture!

bluebunny

I'll see what I can do.  Rest assured there will be no leggings involved.   :icon_eek:
  • SUPPORTER

bluebunny

OK, you asked for it.  Or specifically, Aron asked for it.  So if anyone is disturbed by the following picture, it's all his fault!  ;)

Obviously this has been heavily photoshopped to make it look like a fat, bald bloke inside the T.   ;D
  • SUPPORTER

bluebunny

Quote from: patrick398 on May 02, 2020, 05:12:22 PM
I only have about 4 t-shirts i wear regularly, DIYSB t-shirts are about to account for about 33% of my wardrobe

I only have about 33 t-shirts I wear regularly, DIYSB t-shirts are about to account for about 4% of my wardrobe    ;D
  • SUPPORTER

patrick398

Looking good Marc!  It's funny, you don't often get to see what people look like on this forum and i'm always so surprised how much it differs from what i expect, then i realise most of what i have to go off is their profile pics. You look a lot less leporine than i was expecting.
I still kind of assume PRR is the guy in his profile pic, though i'm fairly sure it isn't him haha

EBK

Quote from: patrick398 on May 08, 2020, 01:33:31 PM
I still kind of assume PRR is the guy in his profile pic, though i'm fairly sure it isn't him haha
I've heard he is a half man, half tractor, centaur-like cyborg. I have never seen a picture proving otherwise.  :icon_wink:

Edit:
Just placed my own shirt order, by the way.  :icon_cool:
  • SUPPORTER
Technical difficulties.  Please stand by.

aron

Marc, thank you!
Nice looking picture and you are good looking guy!!!
Awesome!!!!!

bluebunny

Stop it Aron, you'll make me blush.  :icon_redface:

@Patrick: I'm pretty sure there's one other picture of me, probably posted shortly after I joined*.  I had more hair and it was darker.  But still no long floppy ears.   :icon_biggrin:

___
* Edit: Crikey, found it!  :icon_eek:  It was the second post I ever made.  Re-live it here.
  • SUPPORTER

amz-fx

aron

Thanks Jack! I hope you are hanging in there OK!

vigilante397

Just got a shipped notification on my shirt, hopefully I'll see it this week ;D
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

aron

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER

duck_arse

the colour didn't last long, did it?
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

bluebunny

It's one of those "is the dress blue or is the dress grey" things.  ;)
  • SUPPORTER

duck_arse

Quote from: bluebunny on May 19, 2020, 11:34:33 AM
It's one of those "is the dress blue or is the dress grey" things.  ;)

how do you explain the beard greyness not changing to blue, then?

[ edit : ] ahh, it's just come thru. still can't see the dress.

You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

davent

Quote from: patrick398 on May 08, 2020, 01:33:31 PM
Looking good Marc!  It's funny, you don't often get to see what people look like on this forum and i'm always so surprised how much it differs from what i expect, then i realise most of what i have to go off is their profile pics. You look a lot less leporine than i was expecting.

There is an 'ugly mug' thread from way back...

https://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=53766.msg408872#msg408872
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg