Here we go again - T-shirts

Started by aron, April 27, 2020, 09:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebunny

Quote from: duck_arse on May 19, 2020, 11:36:57 AM
how do you explain the beard greyness not changing to blue, then?

Ack! My secret is out!  :P
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

aron

Those shirts look great! :-) The model looks good too!  :icon_biggrin:

bluebunny

Those are prescription lenses in the shades I'm wearing.  PM me your address and I'll send them to you, Aron.  I think your eyesight has greater need of optical correction than mine!   ;D

Anyway, let's hope these Ts generate a bit of doubtless much-needed cash to keep the lights on at DIYSB towers.   8)
  • SUPPORTER

aron

You are not kidding Marc. With the loss of income from gigs, it's gonna be a tight one!!!!! Over here, they are talking a possible 1 year!!!!! before tourists can come back. I just hope I can start playing gigs way before that.

Gordo

I'm lucky enough to be working from home, let alone just working.  Figuring that it was a good idea to get one of the coffee mugs now that I'm dealing with a serious java intake  :-\

I'm hoping life gets back to normal before I start snorting K-cups...
Bust the busters
Screw the feeders
Make the healers feel the way I feel...

bluebunny

[ edit : ] ahh, it's just come thru. still can't see the dress.

There's a reason why editing posts is a Bad ThingTM.  Particularly when you wait until the thread rolls over to the next page!  ;)

And I would have leaned more towards a cyan tone rather than jeans denim8)
  • SUPPORTER

tubegeek

FYI, everyone:

Got an email yesterday saying that - I can't imagine why - fulfillment is taking longer than usual.

"They say compassion is a virtue, but I don't have the time" - Talking Heads

So here I sit, naked. And it's all Teespring's fault. Thank God I have someone to blame.

Also: I have met PRR, and there is a distinct resemblance. And a faint smell of sulfur.

Also, when I visited him there was an epic hummingbird battle in his backyard.
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

duck_arse

Quote from: bluebunny on May 21, 2020, 03:50:51 AM

[ edit : ] ahh, it's just come thru. still can't see the dress.

There's a reason why editing posts is a Bad ThingTM.  Particularly when you wait until the thread rolls over to the next page!  ;)

And I would have leaned more towards a cyan tone rather than jeans denim8)

blame the teeshirt people for the blue, I copied it from your photo. and made a mess of your beard from lack of gimp tools dexterity. sorry bout that.
don't make me draw another line.

EBK

I received an email saying that my order has been delayed.  In our current reality, I'm more surprised when I order something and it isn't delayed.
I consider the shirt just a bonus part of the transaction anyway, so I'm content to wait however long it takes.  I don't think I'm brave enough to post a pic of me wearing the shirt when I get it (and no, that doesn't mean I will post a pic of me shirtless instead  :icon_razz:).
  • SUPPORTER
Technical difficulties.  Please stand by.

bluebunny

I guess there's some small advantage to living in Europe (though out of it...  :icon_evil:).  I've had two delivered, but others are still waiting for their first.   :-\
  • SUPPORTER

vigilante397

My first is out for delivery today ;D
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER

patrick398

I received my blue one a week or so ago, the white one arrived a couple of days ago. Quick turn around. I may post a photo but first i'll decide whether to tear them both in half and sew half blue and half white together

aron

Hahhaha please post a picture! Thank you!

vigilante397

I just got my shirt today, and it has already changed my life. I could barely keep my wife off of me long enough to take a picture. If you haven't already, pick up a shirt. Women will want you. Men will want to be you. Your guitar skills will increase instantly. You will immediately appear younger, and you will lose 40 lbs.

Note how I look like a 12 year-old :P

Claims based on absolutely nothing. Actual results may vary.
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

aron

Look like 12, why are you 13? hahaha LOOK GREAT!!!!
That is COOL! THANK YOU!!!!!

patrick398

This is the first (and hopefully last) selfie I have ever taken. Love the white t-shirt, I might start a thread in the lounge so I can catalogue all the various stains it acquired over the coming months.
That light in the ceiling behind me appears to be some kind of portal into the afterlife, I'll have to get the plasterers in.

bluebunny

Cool picture, Patrick.  Another good-looking T.  Like you, I was perhaps expecting something different - maybe ginger hair and a wet nose?

:icon_biggrin:
  • SUPPORTER

aron

Thanks Patrick! Looks GREAT! Cool hat!!!!

patrick398

Quote from: bluebunny on May 24, 2020, 07:54:54 AM
Cool picture, Patrick.  Another good-looking T.  Like you, I was perhaps expecting something different - maybe ginger hair and a wet nose?

:icon_biggrin:

You can still find me digging for scraps in the supermarket bins