Here we go again - T-shirts

Started by aron, April 27, 2020, 09:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRR

> maybe ginger hair and a wet nose?

That image is photochopped. Here's the original:

• SUPPORTER

tubegeek

I photoshopped my desk so it would look messy, normally you can eat off it. In other news, does anyone know why my blood tests show elevated levels of lead?

"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

aron

EBK

• SUPPORTER
Technical difficulties.  Please stand by.

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

patrick398

Quote from: tubegeek on May 27, 2020, 05:53:27 PM
I photoshopped my desk so it would look messy, normally you can eat off it. In other news, does anyone know why my blood tests show elevated levels of lead?

Is that an old broken soldering iron amongst a pile of other broken things or is that actually where your iron lives?
Either answer will give me a lot of joy

tubegeek

Quote from: patrick398 on May 30, 2020, 05:01:23 PM

Is that an old broken soldering iron amongst a pile of other broken things or is that actually where your iron lives?
Either answer will give me a lot of joy

It's a temporary work spot, because my regular work spot is is even worse right now!

What you see under the shirt is a Hammond AO-15 which I'm in the process of converting into a beastie all-octal tube amp. Going to try to implement the Fender brownface 2 1/2-tube Harmonic Tremolo with 6SL7's. I have 10 sockets to work with so I figure this is my chance! Plus it came with a bunch of sweet OG tubes, mostly 6SN7's and 6V6's.

It brings ME joy, tell ya that much!
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

aron

No one has bought a T-shirt in a while. Come on you lurkers! :-)

Gordo

Got my shirt and mug. Good folks that made them sent a few nice emails explaining that they were struggling a bit with virus issues but kept me in the loop. Both look exceptional.
Bust the busters
Screw the feeders
Make the healers feel the way I feel...

vigilante397

Right, my mug came a couple weeks after my shirt. I'll have to get a picture of the mug 8)
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

EBK

I got a hole in my new shirt today (snagged it on a piece of wood).  :icon_sad:

Today has been full of bad luck, unfortunately, and it is my birthday!  At least the cake was good.

I will buy another shirt as a present for myself.  :icon_cool:   And... done.  Happiness restored.
  • SUPPORTER

Gordo

Bust the busters
Screw the feeders
Make the healers feel the way I feel...

aron

bluebunny

Happy birthday Eric!

Quote from: EBK on June 28, 2020, 07:26:00 PM

The ladies love a battle scar.  :icon_cool:
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

11-90-an

Quote from: EBK on June 28, 2020, 07:26:00 PM

I propose that you sew a dead-bug-wired circuit to fill out the hole.

After a million more snags, you will have a full working shirt-shaped pedal! (Considering the circuit was for a pedal...) ;D

Happy bday also.... :)
flip flop flip flop flip

EBK

• SUPPORTER

duck_arse

also happy, EBK. snag = sausage down here.

also - cake!
don't make me draw another line.

EBK

My new shirt has shipped (Monday delivery estimate).
I actually had a weird dream about it last night.  In my dream, I received a notification from a printing shop contracted by Teespring to make my shirt.  They said that they had to manually resize the silkscreen pattern because the one they received was sized for a face mask instead of a shirt.  Now I kind of want a DIYSB face mask!  Let's face it (no pun intended), this pandemic will be here a while, especially in the U.S., and a facemask would be useful for sawing epoxy glass circuit boards too, I suppose.   :icon_wink:
  • SUPPORTER

vigilante397

Quote from: EBK on July 03, 2020, 05:40:44 PM
My new shirt has shipped (Monday delivery estimate).
I actually had a weird dream about it last night.  In my dream, I received a notification from a printing shop contracted by Teespring to make my shirt.  They said that they had to manually resize the silkscreen pattern because the one they received was sized for a face mask instead of a shirt.  Now I kind of want a DIYSB face mask!  Let's face it (no pun intended), this pandemic will be here a while, especially in the U.S., and a facemask would be useful for sawing epoxy glass circuit boards too, I suppose.   :icon_wink:

I would totally rock a DIYSB facemask. My "running errands" facemask has been doubling as my powdercoating facemask, and it's made me realize there are a lot more things I do in my garage that I should probably be using a facemask for :P
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com