Here we go again - T-shirts

Started by aron, April 27, 2020, 09:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vigilante397

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

strungout

Got one. The shipping price kinda hurts. But it's for the 'Cause' ;)
"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

PRR

> I would totally rock a DIYSB facemask.

Teespring HAS masks.... but from other vendors and just pretty-patterns.

https://teespring.com/search?q=mask
https://teespring.com/shop/robot-pattern-mask

ARON: Ask Teespring to put your logo on that cloth, add to your store, and slip you some vigorish on sales.

Sample:
  • SUPPORTER

bluebunny

Quote from: vigilante397 on July 03, 2020, 05:44:07 PM
I would totally rock a DIYSB facemask.

Oh yes!  I'm in if this happens!   :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

I might even consider a DIYSB posing-pouch from Paul's post.   ;D
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

duck_arse

Quote from: bluebunny on July 04, 2020, 06:02:32 AM
Quote from: vigilante397 on July 03, 2020, 05:44:07 PM
I would totally rock a DIYSB facemask.

Oh yes!  I'm in if this happens!   :icon_cool: :icon_cool: :icon_cool:

I might even consider a DIYSB posing-pouch from Paul's post.   ;D

I thought they looked more downstairs than upstairs too.
don't make me draw another line.

EBK

I think it is safe to assume that we do not expect any posing pouch pics if that were to become an actual item in the shop.  :icon_razz:

I didn't know there was a name for that until today.  I don't know how I feel about having this knowledge using up some of my brain cells.   :icon_neutral:
  • SUPPORTER
Technical difficulties.  Please stand by.

bluebunny

Quote from: EBK on July 04, 2020, 01:25:31 PM
I think it is safe to assume that we do not expect any posing pouch pics if that were to become an actual item in the shop.  :icon_razz:

I think the internet would break.   :icon_eek:
  • SUPPORTER

strungout

I know what I'LL do with that newfound knowledge: Label it 'Do Not Open'. File it in a cabinet, in the darkest corner I can find. And then deny it's very existence.  :icon_mrgreen: Like banana hammocks. They're a figment of our imagination. They don't exist. It's a lie.
"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

EBK

I'm wearing my new T-shirt today!  :icon_cool:

Sorry for the weird cropping and zooming there.  I haven't fully figured out how to effectively post pics yet.  :icon_wink: (I also haven't had a haircut in over 5 months, which may affect my selfie editing.  :icon_razz:)
  • SUPPORTER

bluebunny

You look gorgeous, Eric.

Now if this was some crappy TV movie, some "expert" would be able to "un-crop" your picture and reveal pixels that aren't actually there.   ;)
  • SUPPORTER

vigilante397

• SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

aron

EBK

The DIYSB face mask/posing pouch/solder ninja costume actually exists now!  :icon_biggrin:

I'll be buying one shortly.    :icon_cool:

• SUPPORTER

bloxstompboxes

Floor-mat at the front entrance to my former place of employment. Oh... the irony.

aron

Hahahahaha that WOULD be awesome!

GGBB

Wearing my T again today - had it for a few weeks now. Anyone else opt for the "premium" T? I did, but I can't find anything "premium" about it - seems very very ordinary/average to me - most of my Ts are better quality than this. I wonder if they shipped me a classic or comfort instead of a premium - no idea how to tell - I've heard that it pays to buy quality in the long run :).
  • SUPPORTER

aron