Premier Guitar Magazine October Issue

Started by aron, August 14, 2020, 01:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

The article I was interviewed for about DIY pedals, boutique industry will appear win the October issue of Premier Guitar Magazine!

Now would be a good time to pickup a few shirts! hahahaha

DIYstompboxes shirts and stuff!

Mark Hammer

Ironically, after getting yet another one of those seemingly endless posts from PG this morning, I was just about to PM you and ask whatever happened to that interview/article.  Guess I got my answer faster than I was expecting!

It's about time.  :icon_biggrin:  Pity the mag isn't sold in paper form anywhere in my city.  I wrote to Tessa and asked about that but never heard back from her.  Is there anyone else in Canada who finds they can't seem to see PG on any newsstands anywhere?

aron

R.G.

Hmmm. Sounds like we're in the same issue.  :)
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

aron

YES!!!!!! R.G. WOW, I am honored to be in the same issue as you!

Mark Hammer

Okay, now I have to find a paper copy.

How long ago was it, R.G., that you had your monthly column in PG?

strungout

That's hella cool, man! I get the digital issue. I'm looking forward to reading it! I'll go check the corner stores around here though, see if they carry physical copies...
"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

amz-fx

Tzvi Gluckin from Premier emailed me a few months ago and requested an interview, but I had to turn him down at the time.

I look forward to getting the Oct issue and reading what you guys had to say!

Best regards, Jack

aron

awwww Jack. I mentioned both you and R.G. in my interview as well as ampage.

amz-fx

Quote from: aron on August 15, 2020, 02:41:14 PM
awwww Jack. I mentioned both you and R.G. in my interview as well as ampage.

That was very generous of you to mention us! Thanks so much, and I am sure that I will enjoy the interview.

Best regards, Jack

Mark Hammer

Curious to see what sort of membership bump we see here when the issue comes out.

11-90-an

Quote from: Mark Hammer on August 16, 2020, 02:51:56 PM
Curious to see what sort of membership bump we see here when the issue comes out.

Imagine all pcbs, components, multimeters and breadboards will be out of stock everywhere... :icon_eek:
flip flop flip flop flip

aron

> That was very generous of you to mention us

No it wasn't. Without you early pioneers, no way would much of anything happen. Fuxx Face for the win!!!!