The Unknown Spring Reverb

Started by razabri, September 07, 2020, 02:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Strand

QuoteSo, got it all sorted!
You did really well.

This project was pretty cool.  You started from very humble and uncertain beginnings and ended up with something that works and is bug free.
Send:     . .- .-. - .... / - --- / --. --- .-. -
According to the water analogy of electricity, transistor leakage is caused by holes.

razabri

Quote from: 11-90-an on September 26, 2020, 03:24:54 AM
Glad to see it working now.  :icon_biggrin:

Hope you stick around too in this forum... :icon_biggrin:
Thank you! I surely will hang around here, as I've got so much help from you guys and read other interesting stuff - this kind of commitment is nowhere to be found, to follow the thread all the way till the mystery gets solved and everything works out.
Quote from: Rob Strand on September 26, 2020, 03:56:50 AM
QuoteSo, got it all sorted!
You did really well.

This project was pretty cool.  You started from very humble and uncertain beginnings and ended up with something that works and is bug free.

Never couldn't get anywhere without you guys - thanks so much!

Now I'm thinking about a follow up - since the powering of the effect worked well using the same power source, could I maybe set up a pedal power mod to this amp?  ??? As I'm only using few pedals, perhaps I can instal a jack for daisy chain cable on the amp, try to reduce voltage from 12v to 9v... I've seen some circuits that do so, I'm not sure which would work best for pedals.

Maybe it would be best to create another thread for this one, calling it Taxi amp mod - pedal power supply, or something like that...

11-90-an

Well... your pedalboard would habe to be really close to your amp, don't you think?  ;)

Yes it's possible, but I don't see it as quite practical... my opinion, of course.
flip flop flip flop flip

razabri

Quote from: 11-90-an on September 27, 2020, 06:54:55 AM
Well... your pedalboard would habe to be really close to your amp, don't you think?  ;)

Yes it's possible, but I don't see it as quite practical... my opinion, of course.

Haha, yeah, it would be a "tight" set up. Well, I'm sure I can piece together a "custom" cord for such powering and it's purpose would be, well, the same as having a battery powered amp such as the Taxi - go off the grid, if you like  ;)
For performing outside, I'd have to worry about 9v batteries as well, but if I manage to "steal" some power from the amp...