I'm doing it wrong. (Big Muff Tone Wicker/Tone Bypass mod switching help).

Started by Bandwagonesque, December 13, 2020, 04:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duck_arse

how strange. those two circuits I posted above show ok in my browser at the kitrae site, but don't show at all in thread here. what's gone wrong now, I wonder.

You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

PRR

Quote from: duck_arse on March 31, 2021, 09:44:22 AM
how strange. those two circuits I posted above show ok in my browser at the kitrae site, but don't show at all in thread here.

FWIW: they do show in-thread here but I believe you see it differently.

Several interacting things. You posted HTTP links, which each new browser version depreciates more and more. I tried manually changing to HTTPS, and discovered that kitrae.net is not correctly configured for that.

"Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for www.kitrae.net. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.prod.phx3.secureserver.net, prod.phx3.secureserver.net   Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN"

(kitrae must be a sub-site on secureserver, but kitrae and secureserver have not got their settings to meet my FireFox's approval.)
  • SUPPORTER

duck_arse

odder and odder. my other [only for backup] browser, Seamonkey [mozilla] displays the images on this page in thread, but Vivaldi doesn't even show a broken image icon, or give space for the image, or show a "blocked content" warning on page top, so unless I look in "quote post", there's no way of knowing if an image is there or not. avatars that won't load do get broken image in vivaldi, tho.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.