Mesa channel selector and reverb

Started by Ericg, December 28, 2020, 11:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ericg

Hi everyone,

First of all, I'm completely new at this and never actually mapped out an electronic schematic before. I did my best and hopefully you will be able to understand what I wrote down.

I'm basically trying to create 1 footswitch that combines the functionality of 2 footswitches (Mesa Royal Atlantic 100 channel selector and the Mesa FC.noled). My issue with them is the space they take on my pedalboard. No reason for them to be this big and why not combine them. Not sure if the schematic for those 2 pedals are available anywhere but that would be really helpful.

Some background info, the mono input is to switch the reverb function on the amp and is not powered by the amp (hence the 9v circuit).

The stereo output is needed to switch between a clean/vintage circuit, and there's a high/low gain circuit under the vintage circuit (so 3 channels total). The original switch has no led when the clean sound is on (hence why I added a separate 9v circuit). Low gain is blue and high gain is red. These leds are powered by the amp

My question is: does this diagram make any sense at all? Am I missing something before I buy part and start this project?Also, can I use the same 9v battery to power both circuit?

Thanks everyone!

antonis

Hi & Welcome..  :icon_smile:

My neck throes doesn't let me to see nothing other than you short all inputs to GND when set off..
(can't say if respective effects outputs can stand brutal shorting..) :icon_wink:

"I'm getting older while being taught all the time" Solon the Athenian..
"I don't mind  being taught all the time but I do mind a lot getting old" Antonis the Thessalonian..

PRR

• SUPPORTER