Author Topic: EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai stereo options  (Read 165 times)

choklitlove

EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai stereo options
« on: January 11, 2021, 08:57:50 PM »
From the manual: "When you connect a plug to the R Input, the SMMH will stop the ping-pong effect: whatever goes into the Right Input will go out the Right Output, whatever goes in the Left Input will go out the Left Output."

So, of course, I would like to be able to use the stereo input and keep (or make it an option) to get the ping pong on the outputs.  I have another stereo output pedal that really only makes sense before the delay (and it doesn't have stereo in anyway).

I don't want to poke around in this pedal too much, but if anyone has a schematic and/ or suggestions I would really appreciate it.  At least just see if it's even worth considering.

Thanks!
my band.                    my DIY page.                    my solo music.

iainpunk

Re: EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai stereo options
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 10:36:10 AM »
if you don't want to mod the pedal, you could get another mono delay pedal that can go fully wet and set it to a single repeat, and put the delay time to half of what the memory man has, and put it in to one of the channels.

cheers, Iain
If our brains get too smart, they might become self-aware and take over our body's

choklitlove

Re: EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai stereo options
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 08:59:01 PM »
if you don't want to mod the pedal, you could get another mono delay pedal that can go fully wet and set it to a single repeat, and put the delay time to half of what the memory man has, and put it in to one of the channels.
thanks for the reply.  i don't mind modding the pedal, I just don't want to do it haphazardly/without a plan.  it was a bit too expensive.
my band.                    my DIY page.                    my solo music.