Author Topic: Did anyone get the wrong order from Tayda recently?  (Read 397 times)

soggybag

Did anyone get the wrong order from Tayda recently?
« on: January 20, 2021, 11:06:11 PM »
I placed an order a couple on 1/4/21 and just received it. But nothing in the box is anything I ordered. Itís all pedal building stuff like: 5 x 125B enclosures, knobs, jacks, LED bezels, LEDs, caps, resistors, TL072, and more

I ordered 1590B enclosures, pots, and some DC jacks.

Elijah-Baley

Re: Did anyone get the wrong order from Tayda recently?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 03:57:04 AM »
Tayda never wrong with me.
Only in my first order I found a 100nF box film caps instead a 1nF.
ęThere is something even higher than the justice which you have been filled with. There is a human impulse known as mercy, a human act known as forgiveness.Ľ
Elijah Baley in Isaac Asimov's The Cave Of Steel

soggybag

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 11:50:44 AM »
Hereís what they sent me. Looks like parts for some PT2399 projects, a Klon, and maybe a tube Screamer and some sort of fuzz face. Thereís a couple PT2399, TL072, LT1054, 2n3904, and 7805.

Tayda has been really good about offering to send replacement parts, this post isnít about complaining about them. I was curious if I could figure who made the original order. Itís obvious these are all pedal parts.

Big Monk

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 09:17:39 AM »
Hereís what they sent me. Looks like parts for some PT2399 projects, a Klon, and maybe a tube Screamer and some sort of fuzz face. Thereís a couple PT2399, TL072, LT1054, 2n3904, and 7805.

Tayda has been really good about offering to send replacement parts, this post isnít about complaining about them. I was curious if I could figure who made the original order. Itís obvious these are all pedal parts.

Have you contacted Tayda?
ďWe are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.Ē Aristotle

"Beneath the bebop moon, I'm howling like a loon, for you..." Marc Bolan

soggybag

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 11:24:39 AM »
Yes, and they were very nice and are sending the correct order. My goal with was to see if I could figure out who made this order. It was all pedal parts.

iainpunk

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 05:37:00 PM »
Yes, and they were very nice and are sending the correct order. My goal with was to see if I could figure out who made this order. It was all pedal parts.
i don't think they will give out the identity of the original orderer, with the privacy laws and all.

cheers
half man - half snail - 6 feet to scale - Snail man's - not frail - He's been - to jail
snail man [x11]
snail man is fuccing real