Octave Distortion Build.

Started by GuyCorbin2001, January 26, 2021, 05:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos - Munky

Ah it happens very often. How's the new board going?

GuyCorbin2001

About 25% on the new board, will post progress pics later his evening.

GuyCorbin2001

Sunny-T Extreme is completed, still has some problems but the circuit works overall.
Issues:
LED still doesn't function at all, the Gain control seems to do almost nothing just add fizz in the last 10 percent of its rotation and it's pretty noisy, also it's not "Total Sonic Destruction" like it was described but more of a very low fidelity fuzz distortion, actually works wonderfully as a light fuzz or drive.

GuyCorbin2001

Hi all just letting you know after many ruined PCBs and lots of frustration the build is done and is at a function stage, the pedal is super rough in it's presentation, holes in the wrong place and holes that didn't end up being used but it is in the prototype stage and works for the most part.

iainpunk

nice to hear that it works

cjeers
friendly reminder: all holes are positive and have negative weight, despite not being there.

cheers

GuyCorbin2001

I'll post some photos at some point, is there any way to embed sound clips on here too.

Steben

Quote from: GuyCorbin2001 on June 22, 2021, 02:02:39 PM
I'll post some photos at some point, is there any way to embed sound clips on here too.

Don't think so....

But very eager to listen  :icon_mrgreen:
  • SUPPORTER
Rules apply only for those who are not allowed to break them

iainpunk

i like to upload sound clips to https://vocaroo.com/.
works great

cheers
friendly reminder: all holes are positive and have negative weight, despite not being there.

cheers