rise time control in vb-2 with tap tempo

Started by carlozsulca, October 26, 2021, 10:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlozsulca

I'm building a VB-2 with tap tempo, I'm in the part of the "rise time" where the wave is controlled by the BA6110 but I still don't understand how to connect it to the tap lfo output, since the original lfo apparently has two outputs, I did some measurements and apparently 4.5v enters the positive input of the ba6110 and the negative part goes the wave, I did the same but with the wave of the tap lfo, having a cliping wave, trying a little blindly i get to this:

the signal comes out a bit attenuated but the control works, but now comes the problem, when activating the button and releasing it, I understand that the BA6110 should gradually return the signal to normal but it has this very abrupt behavior

I put in mode that when I press the button, the effect is cut off, this should attenuate the signal slowly but quite the opposite, I thought it was the control circuit, so I put a potentiometer as a control and I got same result
Does anyone have any idea how the OTA connection might be or where it fails? because I already run out of ideas

ElectricDruid

Have you got a full schematic so we can see what you've done, please?

carlozsulca

Quote from: ElectricDruid on October 26, 2021, 12:17:03 PM
Have you got a full schematic so we can see what you've done, please?
there this is schematic (basically use the original schematic)
http://www.freeinfosociety.com/media/images/4078.jpg

-I put the BA662 like this because I couldn't find a library like that
-In the capture it is seen that the BA6110 is not turned on but it is an error of mine in the schematic, in the breadboard  it is powered

ElectricDruid

You said you'd swapped the LFO for the Tap LFO, so only half of that schematic is what you've done. What does the rest of it looks like, and where did you fit the Tap LFO into the VB-2 schematic?