thoughts on Digitech Space Station eprom copying?

Started by Processaurus, June 07, 2007, 10:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SISKO

Hello!

sorry for reviving an old thread.

I asked this a million times in the past, but i was not able economy-wise to close the deal.
Now that im working, i have a more stable economy base.

What i wanted to know is where can i get the 4164 ram memory. I need 4

I would rather gather them from some forum user than from an internet supplier as i live in Argentina and not all supplier ships everywhere, but if i cant get them from a user, i can try askin to the supplier.

Ill leave my email in case anyone wants to get in touch, or else please leave your suggestion in this post and ill try to get the chips.
Thanks in advance.

fran.dhs at hotmail dot com
--Is there any body out there??--

Govmnt_Lacky

Just a heads up to anyone planning to do a mod to their Digitech XP....

I happen to have an excess of parts from mods that I have done and I am willing to let any of it go on the cheap. Items that I have are:

- Pre-stacked 256 EEPROM chips with the 4 XP programs on them (this is 4 ICs stacked for the original type of XP ALL builds)
- Several 256 EEPROMs with XP200 programs on them and a few with the XP400 program on it..
- Custom adapter PCBs for the rotary switches for the original mod builds (you can even incorporate an RGB LED if you want with this PCB)

I have other items as well. Just ask...  ;)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

mitchschaft

I don't remember the adapter pcb but I am interested in a few.

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: mitchschaft on March 19, 2019, 03:15:03 PM
I don't remember the adapter pcb but I am interested in a few.

It is essentially an etched PCB that goes onto the rotary and breaks out the connections. It also allows you to incorporate an RGB LED (with a few resistors and diodes) to use as a mode indicator.
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

dayothomas857

i would like as well to order one for pedals. is this already still on board

<spam link removed>