AionFX Artemis mkI - Voltage doubler without the footswitch

Started by tmsmtz, July 26, 2022, 08:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmsmtz

Hi!
My first post, and I am not a very experienced pedal builder. I am building a dual channel SFT(Artemis mkI). I am planning to use it as an always on pedal, and place it on top of my cab as a console type thing. It will only have a power switch, and no footswitches. So, the question I was hoping someone would be kind to answer, is how do I solve the wiring where the footswitches should have been on the voltage doubler boards? Thanks!

duck_arse

welcome to the forum, tmsmtz.

the short answer is where are your build docs? the longer answer is - there will be a wirepad from the in jack and one to the out jack on that board. there will be a wirepad signal to the board.circuit and one from the board/circuit. just link with a wire the jack-in pad to the to-board pad, and link the jack-out pad to the from-board pad. or - follow the tracks from those pads to the footswitch pads, and link-wire across the switch pads instead.
don't make me draw another line.

PRR

Quote from: duck_arse on July 26, 2022, 10:56:54 AM
....where are your build docs? ...

Google "dual channel SFT(Artemis mkI)" and get:
Artemis Midtown ....Nashville's first Micro Apartments
Artemis Place Makati Hotel offers 23 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars
Artemis Hotel in Bodrum, Turkey
ARTEMIS HOTEL $126 ($̶2̶0̶7̶) - Cefalu
Artemis,Breathtaking view,Schinias, Athens,home/private pool ...
This Artemis II 2-piece microfiber sectional sofa with full sleeper is so easy to

• SUPPORTER

tmsmtz

Thanks guys! -I will try this. I Really appreciate your help.