Author Topic: Zombie Chorus on Perfboard (effectslayouts modification)  (Read 2461 times)

matlevo12

Re: Zombie Chorus on Perfboard (effectslayouts modification)
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2022, 05:31:02 AM »
I`ve read many Mark Hammer and Erik advices to reduce this and then I cut the power trace from your version and connected the LFO directly to VCC, now the thinking is almost gone and complete dissapears if there is another fx or a buffer in fron of it..  ..and that`s why now I have a "ALTOIDS BOX BUFFER" since last night :)
Hi.
Sorry, there's something I don't get.
I thought the whole point of the mod to fix the ticking problem was actually not to connect the LFO to VCC but to bias it to something like 4.5V (which is the case on DIY guitar pedal current schem available online)...
Am I missing something ?

matlevo12

Re: Zombie Chorus on Perfboard (effectslayouts modification)
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2022, 05:32:17 AM »
I`ve read many Mark Hammer and Erik advices to reduce this and then I cut the power trace from your version and connected the LFO directly to VCC, now the thinking is almost gone and complete dissapears if there is another fx or a buffer in fron of it..  ..and that`s why now I have a "ALTOIDS BOX BUFFER" since last night :)
Hi.
Sorry, there's something I don't get.
I thought the whole point of the mod to fix the ticking problem was actually not to connect the LFO to VCC but to bias it to something like 4.5V (which is the case on DIYGuitarpedals current schem available online).
Am I missing something ?