It is very curious to figure out how it is assembled?

Started by sinthmart, May 31, 2023, 01:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinthmart

It is very curious to figure out how it is assembled?

Hello). (I have to turn to Google translator and I hope for the indulgence of electronics connoisseurs and authors of homemade synthesizers.)).
I am fond of inventing and making sound synthesizers (but I am not an electronics engineer by education, but more of a musician).
And some synthesizers on YouTube give rise to a special curiosity and a desire to figure out how it's done?
Can someone tell me something about these two demonstrations?
Any information is important. For a clue.
especially the first synthesizer.
Thank you for your attention and possible participation in my question :-)

I am interested in inventing and making sound devices.

ElectricDruid

Try posting on Modwiggler rather than here. This is more up their street.

As a first guess, I think you need to be searching for "Lunetta noise synths". The six controls looks like simple hex invertor oscillators to me, with switches to bring in different logic chip combinations (AND, OR, XOR, etc) and buttons to feed different signals to the output. It's probably not half as complicated as it sounds.

sinthmart

Why do you need to fill in six checkpoints for each post here?
Choose words, write letters? It's inconvenient.

Thank you. I will look for this resource.

Dormammu

Quote from: sinthmart on June 01, 2023, 01:08:02 AM
Why do you need to fill in six checkpoints for each post here?
Choose words, write letters? It's inconvenient.
it will pass with time.

duck_arse

welcome to the forum, sinthmart. mention your best language and there might be someone here able to help with translating, to some extent. and if you keep coming back and posting, you won't have to keep answering those questions. just don't suddenly become a spambot.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

sinthmart

My native Russian language.
And google translate seems to do the trick if you write the text without complex sentences.
But due to these difficulties of writing posts, I may have to delete my account, registration.