OT or slighty so, nice projects in Elektor magazine

Started by Nasse, August 25, 2003, 02:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nasse

Received post today. Check http://www.elektor.de/   and look for new mini project: A re-chargeable 9V battery from supercap and some electronics. Maybe next month it is in english at www.elektor-electronics.co.uk

Some article about low anode voltage tube things, tube headphone amp at 12V, next month low power amp with low voltage and EL84
author link: www.b-kainka.de
nice simple circuits but in german
  • SUPPORTER

gez

Thanks!  The tube projects are nice (simple enough for me anyway).

There was a nice circuit idea in the last issue (I think it was in Elektor - could be wrong as I scribbled the schematic onto my shopping list in Smiths).  It was for a variable power supply and was simplicity itself.  All it entailed was connecting up a pot at the output of a fixed micropower regulator and the wiper connected to the non-inverting input of a suitable op-amp.  

I've been using a simplified version with the wiper connected to the gate of a Mosfet (source connects to circuit).  One of those ideas that's so simple I can't understand why I didn't think of it!
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

Peter Snowberg

Eschew paradigm obfuscation