i hate thieves.......!!!

Started by Ansil, August 26, 2003, 02:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ansil

k i finally saved up the money to build a handfull of production models of my pedals. i even have a nice shell painted up for Aron and one for jack cause i think they would like to check it out and i was really impressed withmyself for doingsome nice clean work.   i leave out on a tuesday to go to my moms in atlanta, i come back on thursday and my bag of crap is gone.  all my 386's  my dpdt's film caps  leds and a aluminum box.  can't beleive this happened.  supposedly my uncle says there has not been anyone there but he gets so plastered you couldn't ask him what day it was and get a straight answer.

but i thought about how bad it sucks to finally be able to save up and afford some parts and then get screwed like that..   sorry for the rant i just hate thieves.

Paul Marossy

Yeah, theives suck. I have known so many who have gotten ripped off. It's just not cool. :(

SoundTech

:(  Not cool!  Sorry that happened to you.
Sound Tech
  (((O)))

runmikeyrun

If anyone ever finds a green russian big muff pi with red dots on the knobs, a cream colored motorola police radio microphone with an XLR connector on it, or an Ibanez 4-string bass black with tortiseshell pickguard in or near the Cleveland area let me know ASAP cause getting ripped off sucks!!
Bassist for Foul Spirits
Head tinkerer at Torch Effects
Instagram: @torcheffects

Dislikes: old women