Christmas Poll: Most wanted schematic

Started by analogguru, November 23, 2003, 05:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos - Munky

Quote from: BucksearsOooooooo.........an Ibanez SM-9 Super Metal. The one with five knobs?
I have the schematic. Send me a e-mail and I send it for you.

PB Wilson

Perhaps some WAY HUGE schematics? I really don' t have an extra grand or two laying around for a Camel Toe. :wink:

eaze

Although the reaction was overdue...

> EH Frequency Analyzer(RingMod.)

I have its schematic.
Email me, and sent it you.

> Ibanez SM-9 Super Metal

Here is
http://www.angelfire.com/bc2/electronics/schems/ibnzsm9.html

P.S.
Thank you, Marcos!

===
eaze
Tokyo,Japan

Arno van der Heijden

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

The Ambrazier!
BTW i was wrong about the Hewlett-Packard audio oscillator, it is a wein bridge based device. I would put one of those 'blush' things here if i knew how...

Steve C

Quote from: PB WilsonPerhaps some WAY HUGE schematics? I really don' t have an extra grand or two laying around for a Camel Toe. :wink:

The Camel Toe is a Green Rhino (Tube Screamer) and a Red Llama (Fuzz Face?).  The Saffron Squeeze is a Ross Compressor, The Swollen Pickle is a OP Amp BMP, The Piercing Moose is a Foxx Tone Machine, Blue Hippo is a Boss CE-1 (modified), Sasquatch is a Dallas Rangemaster.

I'm sure about the Green Rhino, Saffron Squeeze, and the Piercing Moose.  Not positive about the others though.

JRobinson

Quote from: Steve C
Quote from: PB WilsonPerhaps some WAY HUGE schematics? I really don' t have an extra grand or two laying around for a Camel Toe. :wink:

The Camel Toe is a Green Rhino (Tube Screamer) and a Red Llama (Fuzz Face?).  The Saffron Squeeze is a Ross Compressor, The Swollen Pickle is a OP Amp BMP, The Piercing Moose is a Foxx Tone Machine, Blue Hippo is a Boss CE-1 (modified), Sasquatch is a Dallas Rangemaster.

I'm sure about the Green Rhino, Saffron Squeeze, and the Piercing Moose.  Not positive about the others though.

Actually the Red Lama is a Tube Sound Fuzz (yes, Andertons TSF)
the Purple Platypuss is an Octavia, Aqua Puss is a DM-2 (or one of the other mn3005 delays),  Foot Pig is a PNP Germ FF with an added tone control, the Tone Leper is some sort of Mid Boost.
While we're at it, some others of intrest you may have never seen:
-Tootsie (early days of wayhuge) was a silicon FF, I've only seen one made in a hammond box.
-Galactic Swankulator (prototype) was like a Memory man with 600ms delay and chorus
-SwineFace (prototype) was some sort of distortion
-Fat Sandwich (prototype) was a silicon fuzz (FF? Muff?)

rx5

I just want a well designed (super)(slow)(hyper)LFO ...... to connect to my flanger, still waiting for a nice LFO to be used... :)  

please Santa.... 8)  8)  :cry:  :P  :oops:  :wink:  :roll:  :o  :(  :)  :D
BE d Bezt, Urz D Rezt... RoCk ON!!!

Bucksears

Thanks for the SM-9, Eaze and Marcos-Munky!! Guess it's going to be an indoors Saturday.....

Steve C

QuoteActually the Red Lama is a Tube Sound Fuzz (yes, Andertons TSF)

I had heard that too, just wasn't sure.  Thanks for the info!

Steve C

analogguru

Rx5 :

Are you looking for this:

http://members.chello.at/anubics/html/Main.htm

follow the link to the DIY-Corner /  BBD-Clock

analogguru

rx5

thanks man,

youve been very helpfull... :wink:  :D

but I already have a copy of it.... I think I got that from Ampage site... :D  thanks anyway... 8)

My other wish is that I could have a couple of Ge trannies with low leakage (all I get are high leakage :evil: )
to use in my FF clone...  :D  :D

-Happy Holidays everyone.... :wink:  :lol:  :o
BE d Bezt, Urz D Rezt... RoCk ON!!!

puretube

Joep

Ibanez DSC-10 Digital Chorus (to make a few mods)

Boss TR-2, actually a picture of the inside will be ok too, I can trace it out then.....

Dank u sinterklaasje!
(just for the dutch Santa)

Joep

Tim Escobedo

Yes, the sound on "Good Vibrations" is indeed a Tannerin (kak Electro Theremin) rather than a "real" Theremin. AFAIK, it was indeed originally just a signal generator with the notes marked out on the dial.

The "finger-tannerin" seen in some of the old video peformances I've heard was a early Moog ribbon controller of some type, possibly a prototype.

Paul Tanner performed on the session for the Beach Boys. I don't know the inner workings of the scene, but it seems that he was the usual (perhaps the only) person to call in L.A. if you wanted a "theremin" for a session in the 60s. Prior to him, Samuel Hoffman was the man, a person who played a real theremin. But he seemed to have stopped working around the early 60s. Perhaps he was just beat out by Tanner, who was already well known as a session trombonist.

If you really want  a try at a "finger tannerin" you can always try the Synthstick: http://www.geocities.com/tpe123/folkurban/synthstick/synthstick.html You'll have to use some ingenuity to make it look like the one in the old Beach Boys video footage. And to make it play a sine wave.

BillyJ

I would like to see the items Mark asked about but would also like to ask Mark..what is the BECF?

Also there is a Japanese pedal named FORCE that I would like to peek in  :D

Mutron Octave Divider....

Oh yeah and a Nosegrinder   8)   Ok just kidding unless you are JC  :wink:

Marek

And I would like to see a huge .zip  file full of original BOSS ( and/or Ibanez ) Service Notes.  

From the oldest models to the present day.

Eto...

Marek

hair force one

Quote from: Tim Escobedoyou can always try the Synthstick...
thanks a lot Tim, gonna put my sticky fingers on this and name it 'Deluxe Portable SKoBdo Synthstick (mkI)' :wink: , be great to play on it in my hometown streets!

gdmart

id like to see in my email stocking a schematic and perfboard layout for the univox superfuzz

Ansil

Quote from: gdmartid like to see in my email stocking a schematic and perfboard layout for the univox superfuzz

i would like to see my stocking a already made perfboard for the obsidian or  a few other pedals.. lol