New Overdrive Pedal and Soundclip

Started by Doug H, November 20, 2003, 02:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joep

The BC550C is a high gain, low noise transistor, this will be a good replacement for the 2N5089. The C is important, A and B type are lower in gain (Hfe)

Small Bear sells the 2N5089 also.

Bye,

Joep

Doug H

Just a reminder to people who are sending me private messages: you cannot attach files through the PM function, so send the requests to the email address I mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Thanks,

Doug

Ben N

Doug:
I have tried a few times lately to get to your clips page, and each time it is "Temporarily unavailable", i.e. bandwidth exceeded.  :/ I guess that means the clips are a hit, right?
I will be sending you an email...

Ben
  • SUPPORTER

Doug H

Quote from: Ben NDoug:
I have tried a few times lately to get to your clips page, and each time it is "Temporarily unavailable", i.e. bandwidth exceeded.  :/ I guess that means the clips are a hit, right?

That's Tripod's free website service for you... :D  It seems to run out of bandwidth quickly...

I post these clips on my site first to avoid those problems, then move them to tripod when I post a new clip on my site (which has limited storage space). I was getting ready to post a new clip of a new pedal on my site when the monitor on my mac died. I had already moved the hwy89 to tripod at that point. New monitor is coming in any day now, then I'll have something completely different up there to listen to...

Doug

rustylee

Doug,

Got my schematic today!  I'll be on vacation the last two weeks of the year so this project will fit nicely into my vacation time.  I'd better get my order in with Mouser soon NOW!  :)

This circuit rocks.  Thanks a million.

-Rusty

rustylee

Doug,

Got my schematic today!  I'll be on vacation the last two weeks of the year so this project will fit nicely into my vacation time.  I'd better get my order in with Mouser soon NOW!  :)

This circuit rocks.  Thanks a million.

-Rusty