WWC live on the David Letterman show... using my pedal

Started by Winged Eel Fingerling, December 13, 2003, 08:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged Eel Fingerling

Alright folk's,
Sorry I had to post this some where as I'm a little excited  :lol:  Wednesday 17th December the mighty Wellwater Conspiracy ( ex Monster Magnet and Soundgarden ) are performing on the David Letterman show and the King of fuzz himself- John McBain will be using one of my pedals ( the Dragonfly). I'm real blown away one of my "built in the shed " stompers will be seen millions, well sort of :wink:
I can't see the show in England untill 1.20am Saturday morning but I can't bloody wait.
I urge you guys to check out the WWC as they are a fantastic band and keep your eyes peeled for a little green box, it was built in England by a DIY freak !  :P
Dave.
www.stompboxes.co.uk
Volume! Clarity! Bass! we must have bass!

Rodgre

Holy SH*T

Are you the Red Rooster feller?

I JUST bought one this week. Great box. I didn't get a chance to check out your website until this week and now I'm interested in the Dragonfly too!

I'll PM you.

Roger

petemoore

No, actually I'm glad to read of your pedals acceptance into stardom !!!
 And ... congradulations and elations on your successes!!!
 What type of efkt is it?...Maybe when we're watching I can say "he's about to step on the Fuzzbox my buddy built!!!
 No need for a soundclip in this case...just tune into Dave!!!...lol
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Winged Eel Fingerling

Cheers for the good vibes fella's !  :D

Hey Rodger I've sent you a PM back, great news to here you like the Roo, but it's small world ain't it ?

Pete, the Dragonfly is a Hybrid fuzz box kinda like a Fuzz Face and a Vox Tone bender in a bad Accident ! I believe John uses it mainly as a db boost for his Acetone but I'm really not a 100% sure when and where he will use it.
I do know it's part of his pedal board and he will be using it on the night, it might not even be visable but I'm gonna sit about an inch from the screen an try my hardest to see the little sucker.  :shock:
Volume! Clarity! Bass! we must have bass!

ExpAnonColin

Now is when you say, "I'd like to thank Craig Anderton, and RG Keen, and dah dah dah".  Come on now...

-Colin

gez

Congratulations!  Nice to see the UK lads holding their own!  :)
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

Marcos - Munky

Peter Snowberg

Congratulations! :) 8)

That's fantastic! I'll be looking for it for sure.

Take care,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Jason Stout

Dave,  
Quotethe King of fuzz himself- John McBain will be using one of my pedals
Thats gotta feel good!!
Jason
Jason Stout