News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

micro synth

Started by freeradical24, March 29, 2004, 10:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliGold

I would love a copy of this too, please.

Thanks

elliotmc@hotmail.com

StephenGiles

Hi Bill, how's things? Could you please mail me your microsynth stuff, I may be able to offer some help with any problems which may arise here. I saw the Yardbirds last night, just 2 original members left but a great show.
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

StephenGiles

Hi Bill, how's things? Could you please mail me your microsynth stuff, I may be able to offer some help with any problems which may arise here. I saw the Yardbirds last night, just 2 original members left but a great show.
spgstevegiles@yahoo.co.uk
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Bill Bergman

I'll have to get back with you guys on Monday. I'm out of town right now.

SpiderBass

Great project and great job for PCB  :D

Bill, you have a nice collection of DIY effect  :shock:  :D  What is the box you use for this project, it's seem perfect  :)

Someone have other photos of a finish Microsynth ? ASAP i post my finish project  :D

Leandro

Am I late to the party?  I'd love the schems, if anyone could forward them my way... <<email removed - Thanks, Bill!>>

Thanks!
   Leandro

dr

.....btt......Monday and still hopeful for the schematic,Bill-thanks for your patience with me......dr........

Bill Bergman

DR, did you get it? I sent it several hours ago.

dr

......Bill, I'm not home yet-I will be shortly.......I'll let you know when I get there and check it.....Thank you!....dr...

dr

got it, Bill-thanks big bunches!....if there is anything I can do in return,let me know!........dr.....

Bill Bergman

Good luck all, it a challenging build. Pay attenion to the different power hookups on each of the 3 boards. If I recall it requires positive, negative and isolated ground.

morganpedals

Could someone forward the file to me? Thanks ahead of time.

I'm not sure I'm ready for it, but I will give it a shot.

guitarhacknoise

:shock: not to overwhelm your mail load, but i too would like to have the file!
              i got to play with the bass version at a pawn shop a couple days ago, ton's o' fun!, went back today and...........................gone! : :cry:
i thank you in advance!
                                           ihycoi
"It'll never work."

djmartins2

Hi all,

I did have the files, but had a hard drive crash. *boom!*
Lost only 4 years worth of files and data......
Could someone send it to me again at

djmartins2 @ comcast.net

Much appreciated!
DJ

{ antonio }

could you please meial me on too.  thanks.  antonio(at)inallhissplendour (dot)com
shalom + godspeed.  antonio.
www.myspace.com/magnificat

Bill Bergman

Hey guys,
I sent a bunch of you a pdf of the schematic and unfortunately it was for the bass guitar version. I have the guitar version in a postscript file format only.

Morganspedals, what's your email address?

morganpedals

Thanks bill.

Now I have something else to occupy all of my non-existent free time.

Johnny G

Hi
seeing as i like the idea of funky noise making effects i figured id jump on the band wagon and have a play with this. would anybody be kind enough to mail me the schem and the PCB board layouts??

many thanks

<Email Removed>

JG

<Wow that was quick lol. cheers Bill>
LET US INSTIGATE THE REVOLT,DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM!

Rmanen

Yes pleaze, if its not too late....(I would like the bass version.. or doesn't it make a diff.???)

Cheers

muizac

Hi Bill and gang - is there any chance i could also be added to list for the guitar micro synth schem as well? (or is there a url i can go to?)

my email is coop9_2003@yahoo.com.au

cheers mate - much appriciated