Main Menu

micro synth

Started by freeradical24, March 29, 2004, 10:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Bergman

Rob,
the email bounced back

mongo

Hi, hope I'm not to late to get layout and PCB for this project as well!

Thanx!

ultrageranium@yahoo.fr

Rmanen

thanks, got it now

muizac

thanks Bill - top fella !

mugan

Any one can send me the schematics? Thank you !

<email removed>

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!
Give the mule what he wants

toneless

Can anyone send them to me,too?
Are those schematics different than those on the net?

Thanks

mugan

Quote from: kdawgI have a Bass Microsynth.. I got schematic PDFs from http://www.harpamps.com/schematics - are those pretty close? I wanted to know the differences between the bass and guitar microsynth, according to these schematics, 1 resistor and 3 capacitors. I wanted to add a switch on mine so I could use it with guitar too.

Anyone else know if that's all I would need? I don't have a guitar microsynth to check it out.

-kdawg

i can't see them! can u tell me in wich board are they?

Thank you!

toneless

There are three different caps at the the "first" schematic and one resistor at the "second" page.

Here they are:

C8  1uf      |  2.2uf
C9  0.47    |  1uf
C10 0.056 |  0.1
R69 2.2K   |  12K
Guitar       |  Bass

I think the Bass Version will sound better for guitar.

mugan

Thank you.

After a little study, i think i will join the 3 main pcbs, and build another one
wich holds the twelve sliding pots, placed above the first. I'll post a draw.

Prive

I like to see the full corrected schem too.

prive@tutopia.com

Saludos, Marcelo.
Fuzz boxes don't need on/off switch!!!!!!!!

Kaiowas

I formated my pc and lost all my schematics (music, videos and everything else :( ), coulda anyone email me the zip file with the schems and pcbs??

kaiowas@cable.net.co
or
kaiowas2@hotmail.com

Thanks!
"De quién era la piragua?!"

Kaiowas

Frankgb

Hi,

Is it possible to use LM13600's in place of the CA3094's?

Are'nt 13600 two 3094's in the same box??  I understand that I'd need to hardwire something, and that they're not a pin for pin replacement.

cheers

Frank

Frankgb

Hi,

Is it possible to use LM13600's in place of the CA3094's?

Are'nt 13600 two 3094's in the same box??  I understand that I'd need to hardwire something, and that they're not a pin for pin replacement.

cheers

Frank

puretube

mirza

wow :shock:
can someone please mail me copy of all files?
please....

it's gonna be long long summer.
thnx

ivandmirza@yahoo.com
it's working!

StephenGiles

A few years back I breadboarded a Space Drum using LM3600 instead of CA3094. It needed a bit of thought for a few hours, but the principle of operation was similar. Unfortunately I never drew the circuit because I did not see any use for it other than 80s revival silly disco stuff which I'm not in to. To be honest you might just as well pay your money to buy the proper chips!
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

travissk

If the zipfile is still available, could someone send it to me? Sounds pretty complex, but I've been wondering how these things work :)

travisskare (a-t) gmail.com

mugan

Well i've studied alot this scheme and the pcb's by bill (thank you again), so this is a list of things i'd like to discuss about, for anyone's goodness:

- the power the circuit needs is +9v for v+ and -10v for v-, so how can i obtain that using the normal 9v adapter, instead of a 24 vac adapter?

- the first pcb has a dot named "OUT" but on the scheme there's no out in that point

- R105 is present in pdb 1 and in pcb 2 is it an error?

- SWT says in the ppt file:  "All diodes 1n4148" does it refer to ALL or not?

- i don't understand the switching in the schemathics, looks like the input from the in jack goes first on the pcb then to the switch, the same for the output.... maybe the original unit doesn't use a dpdt as usual?

- Transistors : do i have to buy the ones on the scheme? what about this "Also...interesting, the fet is a bf245a, and it goes, source to V+, gate to pin 1 of ic 18, and drain to 12k resistor to V-" Wich one do u refer to?

- "R97 and pin 2 of ic 14 connects to ground" this is corrected on the pcb

- "From pin 1 to gorund of ic 8, there's a 10k resistor, so that pot becomes the result of the paralell 10k and the 100k pot"  dunnow how to do!

-!There's a 10k resistor between R105, and connection 1 on the pcb, so that's lifting the earth at the output of ic 1 by 11k" where is ic 1 ?

that's all.... hope someone can help!

the_oracle

Is it too late to have a copy of the PCB and schematics emailed to me at nlagwa77@hotmail.com

Thanks

mugan