My new site with layouts......

Started by Michael Allen, April 04, 2004, 12:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Allen

Just threw this together... I've got about 10 different layouts i'll be putting up in the near future. A couple of these are ghetto lookin but hey?

http://www.freewebs.com/loudnoise/

Tell me what you think...
Michael

donald stringer

Would you prefer the vulcan over other dist., is it that good? I have heard  a lot of good things about it. How does it come across in live situations? One more thing have you built the dual mos, I am particularly fond of 2n7000.
troublerat

Phorhas

Cool layout... elegant...

tell me, are the layouts tested?
Electron Pusher

petemoore

All I can see there is the top parts of some letters. ? ...
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Michael Allen

The Vulcan is tested, and the others should be without error. Yeah I'm really liking the Vulcan. It has a very usable gain control, giving you low gain for a bluesy feel and also able to crank up for some metal tones. I'm still playing aroudn with a tone control to get something that I like. This pedal really needs a tone control.....

Michael

bwanasonic

I think there might be an issue with th AMZ Mosfet Boost schem. You have C3 as a little box shaped cap marked 100uf (on the board, the right value of 10uf is in the parts list).  I would think you would need to make room for a larger electrolytic there? I was stealing ideas for my own layout when I noticed it.

Thanks for the layouts
Kerry M

Michael Allen

Michael Allen

Alright....Mos boost and Muff Fuzz are updated ....not so ghetto looking now

Hairston

Michael,
 Ghetto or not, my hat is off to you for sharing your work. I'm sure this goes for alot of others here too.

Kudos!
- HB

petemoore

I'm navigating ...
 Still only seeing the tops of the letters, but clicking on them brings up schematics so thats cool, I let the dual 3 Mosfet try and come up, for a time, but didn't see it, what is it basically?

toneman

nice work Mike!!
stayfuzzed!!
gentlemen,
start your irons!!
tone out
  • SUPPORTER
TONE to the BONE says:  If youTHINK you got a GOOD deal:  you DID!

Michael Allen

Hey Pete? What browser are you using and what is your screen resolution. Works good for me in all browsers and with 1024 resolution....

The Dual Mos is basically an opamp stage with diode clippers in the feedback loop run through two mosfet gain stages. As you could imagine,,,lots of gain!

Thanks all!
Michael

petemoore

Getting all the featured circuits to show.
 It's just the opening page I don't think is working right on this puter for some reason or another..