Guitar rig pictures

Started by aron, April 05, 2004, 05:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

From one of my favorite guitarists. Guess who?

DaveTV

I'll take a guess and say Scott Henderson.

DaveTV

Did you get a chance to see him live? Do a lot of bands/musicians make tour stops in Hawaii?

aron

When I lived in the Bay Area, I saw him several times and I've seen and met him in Los Angeles. I think he's incredible.

My friend saw him and I asked him to take pictures of his rig  :D

NO, hardly anyone comes here to play.  :cry:

Paul Marossy

I love Scott Henderson. That cat is incredible! I recognized his CAE Pedal Looper and CAE head, pedal drawer and the Suhr guitar from his website. I have just about every album he has put out with Tribal Tech, except for Rocket Science which didn't appeal to me too much. I have only heard little short sound clips from it, though.

DaveTV

QuoteNO, hardly anyone comes here to play.

That's not true. Didn't Elvis come through there back around '73?

Chris R

man.. i hope he has small feet..

switching effects in the middle of a song would be a nightmare with that thing.. i'd be fat footing that thing the whole time.

C

aron

Scott used to use the MXR micro amp VOLUME KNOB ala MXR rubber knob thing live instead of a volume pedal! The DUDE can rock and volume control with his foot at the same time!

as for:

QuoteThat's not true. Didn't Elvis come through there back around '73?

:roll:

Rodgre

While we're looking at pedalboards, here's a shameless shot of me from last Saturday that someone just posted online. I'm going postal on my Delay Champ in one of those noise-fest sequeways....

Here's a funny one of my foot planted on the Fuzz Probe.

Roger

DaveTV

Hey Roger, you rockin with any home-brewed on that board?

Rodgre

Quote from: DaveTVHey Roger, you rockin with any home-brewed on that board?

Yeah, there is a homebrewed mosfet booster (the swirly blue/white one) on there, and there are usually a couple of other homebrewed fuzzes on that board, but for some reason I didn't use them for that show. I'm in the process of rebuilding a couple of them. The Experience pedal is an original, though I have a couple of homebrewed versions that I like better, so that will be replaced soon too.

Roger

DaveTV

Very cool. The Mosfet Booster is a favorite of mine as well. I like it in front of my little 20W Soldano Astroverb with the amp set just on the edge of breaking up. Sounds fantastic with that extra boost.

Paul Marossy

Has anyone here ever tried to figure out some of Henderson's lines? I have been tackling some of them one by one. Very cool and tasty stuff!

If you want to know more about his equipment over the years, check out his website at www.scotthenderson.net

There is some interesting information there for you Henderson fans...