Article on Flangers

Started by Rodgre, May 28, 2004, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodgre

Mark Hammer

Nice work.  Pretty thorough.

I would hope most of you folks know this site, but for the new or simply underinformed, Larry Spence has one of the largest colections of modulation pedals I've ever seen anywhere.  He posts both soundclips and inside board shots of many of the things he has.  Some of it is brand new and some vintage.  A great deal of it you've probably never heard of before.  Lots of it involves flanging.

You can find it at http://modezero.com

Click on "gallery" in the left hand column to take you there.

Rodgre

Thanks Mark.  I will add a link to Larry's site to the article. It's a wonderful place to learn about phasors and flangers, The soundclips are great. Many many many great soundclips to show the differences between various units.

Roger

StephenGiles

Really enjoyed reading that one Rodgre.
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

Rodgre

Thanks Stephen. I've added some graphics this morning, in case anyone thought it was too spartan.

I'll be posting other articles soon as well.

Roger

Marcos - Munky

Cool article, Roger. Thanks for post it.

Boofhead

You might be interested to note the BOSS MICRORACK RBF-10 has half the delay time of the BF-2.  Otherwise very similar to the BF-2....

sir_modulus

Geez thoses electric mistress' sound good don't they. Thats one of the few pedals I have bought and not modded as it sounds so good in stock.