glory be I think I am having an epiphany O. T.

Started by donald stringer, August 29, 2003, 10:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donald stringer

I dont believe this I am in here twice in the same night , I might  just have to go to subway and celebrate. I have been venting on my wife and that is  not good. I hope I get this problem worked out pretty soon. Now that I am in here I watched the V. M. A. last night has the entire music  scene gone to hell in a handbasket. I guess its just me . But the rap thing has got to run its course, I mean the big hair movement [while it certainly didnt start out bad , it ended with bands copping others riffs that had  copped others riffs. Its all got to change sooner or later , What is the next phase. I mean dont things eventually reciprocate back to there source or the beginng[ styles fads music ] Maybe some one understands  what I mean...... The last of the show and I fig. well I guess metallica will pull something out, but that was somewhat dissappointing. And if I saw Mand M or justin timberlake one more time I dont think I could handle it.
troublerat

petemoore59

If there were a contest held between these two items [Jennifer's derrier and J's Tire Rims] a couple of MTV's most valued items [of course the silly panel and judging system] which item would win.
 Without comparing butt's sizes, shapes and the diets that went into them [and out]... rim and ring sizes to measure, these 'celebrities wouldn't even have a descent pecking order.
 For so long I thought it was pronounced Timber'flake'.
 After hearing how notooriously big Pdiddy's  'lavish' party tab was...then I knew he is 'good'...I never realized how good he really is till I found out what he spends so freely and generously to the 'elite crew'!!! This PROVES he's really really great.

The Tone God

I don't watch MTV or MuchMusic (Canada's version only they actually play videos). I turned the radio off too. There is practically nothing good being produced that is getting mainstream attention.

As for Timber-fake, let it be known that at the Toronto SARS concert he was pelted with water bottles, repeatedly and throughly. :twisted:

Andrew

jrc4558

Hey tonegod, you've been to that show?
Justin shure sucked. even his oral drum machine sound simulation part did.  :lol:

The Tone God

Quote from: Constantin NecrasovHey tonegod, you've been to that show?
Justin shure sucked. even his oral drum machine sound simulation part did.  :lol:

I wasn't at the show but saw alot of it on TV. I saw parts of the performance including that drum machine thing. I thought his "stage clothes" were funny. Yep, hes certainly a bas ass and that can of Diet Coke that he tried to pass off as beer really made him look tough. Loser.

Andrew