www.tubefreak.com is finally ONLINE !

Started by Tubefreak, August 30, 2003, 05:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubefreak

Hi,

It took a long time, but finally //www.tubefreak.com is online. Many people have visited my previous website www.vanhelden.demon.nl/gear over the years. And because the website was quite popular it needed a drastic upgrade.

The new website has a far better layout and most of all: more to read. Lots of info on tubes, rig building, technical stuff, etc. And last but not least the only website which shows all known Mesa/Boogie schematics.

I hope you enjoy the new website.
Maarten van Helden
www.tubefreak.com
www.skirl.nl

Joep

donald stringer

I hadnt even got through the old site yet. The part about the cables was totally worth the read though. The smallest things make a difference.
troublerat

Jered

Hi Maarten, all I get is the intro page. Is there a trick to getting into the Tubefreak site?  Thanks,  Jered

Tubefreak

You should just click the image. Might be that you still have the old page in your cache. The old one has a link to my previous page. If this is the case press F5 or Shift+F5 or something.... :D
www.tubefreak.com
www.skirl.nl

The Tone God

Great stuff!!! An excellent read. :)

Andrew

HKanaya

Maarten,
Great site, I was looking through the schematics section, and noticed that the pickup wiring schematic link was not working.  In the link, pickupw was spelled pcikupw.

Tubefreak

www.tubefreak.com
www.skirl.nl