Funny "MOJO" stuff

Started by Joe Hart, September 11, 2004, 10:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seljer

Quote from: puretube on April 01, 2007, 05:34:31 AM
this just in, new from M**g:

http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2007/Moog-Music-MF-FM-Moogerfooger.html

:icon_eek:

I think that would be cooler if it picked AM rather than FM, theres more interesting stuff among the shortwave frequency band

caress

The "MF/FM" effect actually captures radio signals, routes them through electronic wizardry, and produces some of the craziest sounds imaginable!

wow.  i'm into noisy weird pedals but this is just stuuuupid...get a radio!

Meanderthal

I just saw the movie 'Tenacious D, The Pick Of Destiny'. Hilarious, and all about mojo.
I am not responsible for your imagination.

darron

just a quick slap together... every enclosure needs that one though (:
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

rogeryu_ph

Guys, how about two (2) Tubescreamers in a row? haven't you tried this? :-X

Roger

Rmanen

Hmz, how about paying € 1.749,00 for a single 6,8uF cap, bet that would make ur playing better than jimi, vai and vaugn together :icon_cool:

BTW: here's the link, sorry its in dutch, but the important stuff is universal lingo:
http://www.deaudiofabriek.nl/catalog&productId=813320

Peace,

Robbie

Harry

Quote from: Rmanen on May 09, 2007, 06:58:33 PM
Hmz, how about paying € 1.749,00 for a single 6,8uF cap, bet that would make ur playing better than jimi, vai and vaugn together :icon_cool:

BTW: here's the link, sorry its in dutch, but the important stuff is universal lingo:

Peace,

Robbie
Nice! They carry Zilver Mica Condensators!

Cliff Schecht

Quote from: Rmanen on May 09, 2007, 06:58:33 PM

Peace,

Robbie

Here's a translation:
Silver folie condensers of Doelund have been made in flat layers, because of this much improve are approached the ideal condenser then with the usual method of to close down. By application of zilver in the Duelund range the highest nivo are reached what is possible, a condenser which absolutely no competition has more by the laminated advancement. The electroden to exist from pure zilver of which processes in the largest model (6,8uF) thus no less than 500gr sits, a condenser for fine the taster woor who only the bests good are enough

Interesting...

~arph

spud

A whole page of MOJO (from the same site):    :o

http://www.deaudiofabriek.nl/catalog&catalogId=811263

Just goes to show you, there's one born every minute.....

A.S.P.

Analogue Signal Processing

MarcoMike

QuoteThe very best sound was obtained when I slightly loosened the screws on the Duplex Covers. And they sound great!!...

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
I thought the Sound Enhancing Knobs were the best... but this one beats them all! and they also sell some kind of Clock...

QuoteRemove the Clock from its clear bubble pack and place it anywhere in the listening room. The sound will be considerably more musical and live-sounding -- there will be less distortion, more information and a deeper, more coherent soundstage. Low frequencies will be articulate, extended and dynamic, high frequencies exceptionally smooth with phenomenal inner detail. In other words, More of Everything!!

I start to believe this can't be real... (can it be just for fun?!?)
Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible.

A.S.P.

the_random_hero

This is probably my favourite. I remember something being mentioned about the "harmonically positioned insulation holes".
And you thought oxygen-free copper cable was overkill :P
Completed Projects - Modded DS1, The Stiffy, Toaster Ruby, Octobooster Mk. II, Pedal Power Supply

darron

Quote from: the_random_hero on May 13, 2007, 05:02:52 AM
This is probably my favourite. I remember something being mentioned about the "harmonically positioned insulation holes".

yeah.. that's fu**'d...
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Cliff Schecht

Quote from: the_random_hero on May 13, 2007, 05:02:52 AM

Whoa! That's gotta be the simplest RLC circuit I've ever seen :icon_lol:.

Harry

QSQCaito

You guys say that because you haven't tried copper wire from the mines where lived a family of bats who died and then fossilize. That fossils enriched the copper making it unique super sounding.

And If to that copper wire you use the special insulation from the small village at queens, NOS 150 years old.

That's MOJO.

Bye bye

DAC

PS Have you tried writing MOJO in your guitar.. and in all your effects?? I know play like SRV. And my TS has got MOJO. And imagine if you get to write it with a gold sharpie.
D.A.C

A.S.P.

puretube