Yet Another HMP!

Started by RDV, November 10, 2004, 08:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kusi

hi rdv

now, i tried an 47n C (i havn`t a smaler value here...), and now it works rigth.  :D

in some days, i tried other values. i write the experiences here....

but, can you explain me the functions of the active bass? (the variable resistors)
my interpretion:
frequenqy: how much mids are in the sound
resonance: ??
activ bass : hm, bass?

on witch frequencies works they?

now, i must only painting the box, i show it here....

greetings from sswitzerland :mrgreen:

kusi

RDV

Quote from: kusihi rdv

now, i tried an 47n C (i havn`t a smaler value here...), and now it works rigth.  :D >>>Great!<<<

in some days, i tried other values. i write the experiences here....

but, can you explain me the functions of the active bass? (the variable resistors)
my interpretion:

frequenqy: how much mids are in the sound >>>Adjusts the frequency that is boosted or cut.<<<

resonance: ?? >>>Adjusts the Q of the frequency, will go from a sharp peak to a wider response<<<

activ bass : hm, bass? >>>No effect at 12:00, cut below, boost above.<<<

on witch frequencies works they? >>In theory, about 80hz to 2khz, but I think some work needs to be done in selecting values, so I'd highly recommend putting sockets in for the two caps that determine the frequency(at present .1uF & .01uF). I'd recommend .022uF  and .01uF for a more usable range for guitar. This is why I've been suggesting that people build the "Lite" version, since the parametric section leaves a little to be desired. Try those different values and let me know if they work out.<<<

now, i must only painting the box, i show it here....

greetings from sswitzerland :mrgreen:

kusi