Zombie Chorus Bloodlust (heavily boxed & depicted)

Started by hair force one, December 20, 2004, 05:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hair force one

Perfboarded (!) in the Geo-Fx layout for a while it now has a large and convenient enclosure and premium chromey knobbers...

I've added a wet/dry signal balance pot (22k lin) but all guitar sound happened to dissapear at the "total dry" position and it was badly self-oscillating (could be cool for noisemakers though) -> so putting a 1k resistor across the dry and mix lugs reduced the resistive range and the (big) noisy grunt of the zombie's now away ...   :)

aaronkessman

hair force one

and pix are crap coz they were shot this dark cold nite so you can't get the plain frightfull visions of it! :twisted:

hair force one

hey torchy check my site and click the little 'making boxes' link. there's a tutorial in there about bending metal without a jig (actually i made this very box this way!).

MartyMart

THATS NOT FAIR !
Your box is bigger than mine !!  :wink:

Marty.

( just recieved two smaller "Boss" sized boxes and they are great! )
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

hair force one

hi martin, that's a proto (first try) and i shall make sum more in the future...

Jim Jones

petemoore

Hafta say the shape projects an alluring image. Keeps the knobs from sticking out so far and looks like it would make nice interior too !!!
 Paint job and overall appearance is excellent !!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

hair force one

Thanks Pete & everyone!

The thing is i didn't do any paintjob, using an already painted steel sheet. It is not shiny either, the candy apple red, that's the camera's flash.

It's large in it but the ultra-usefull 9v battery holder and the dpdt next to it eats up one big quarter of it so you've got to make big PCBs shaped in a L!

Mark Hammer