News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

About this forum

Started by aron, December 29, 2004, 02:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aron

This is a forum for people that have ordered from DIYStompboxes.com. If you have concerns about an order or have questions about products, please email me at  sales@diystompboxes.com

I will be posting special sales and other questions about how I might be able to make the service run smoother for both of us.

Thanks,

Aron

sir_modulus

Hey, this is pretty cool! Good Idea aron. Now how bout I give you some tips? First off, can you put a link to the store somewhere? It's not all that easily accesible...

Next, Just some ideas on things to stock in the future:

you could try getting the Red Fasels also, and maybe some hot potz... that would be awsome

Awsome job on this, your forum, your site, and everything.

Nish

aron

OK, I will put links after the 1st.

The Red Fasels, I can get as well as the Hot Potz.

Have you tried the Red Fasels? I haven't tried them yet, but maybe they are good. I thought that they were more "hi-fi".

Ideally I'd like to stock up on things that I can offer a really good deal - the Hot Potz are rather expensive so that's why I never carried them. I will check into them again.

THANKS!!!!!  8)

sir_modulus

Well I never bought the yellow fasel, but I've played wahs that have them. I feel that the red one is a bit more....full, well and cleaner...it's just a bit of a different sound, more round, while the yellow is more harsh. The tonal differences aren't that great, but they are still enough to distinguish between them.

For Wah pots, how bout ordering from BGMicro or elsewhere, and having them like that. That way, you can ship them to places BGmicro charges tons for or doesn't want to ship to...(they charged waaay to much to ship to Winnipeg, Canada...).

Peace and I hope that your store is sucessful,

Nish

Fuzzy-Train

Just wanted to compliment you (Aron) on your speedy service.

I ordered my switches on the 24th, and they arrived today. And I live in Canada!

That's the fastest service I've ever had when buying parts on the net... and the order was made a day after I orderd from SB and Futurlec.

I thought I was going to have to wait for them, but you beat them both.

Thanks again Aron.
THERE IS NO SIG.

The user formerly known as NoNothing.

Stuff I built!
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/Cpt_sergeant/?start=allRandom

aron

Thank you but it's USPS. I try to ship within 3 business days and for the most part, they do go out within one or 2 days. The rest is USPS.

Thanks!

Aron