Z-Vex finish and shiny stomp buttons

Started by Mark Hammer, January 04, 2005, 02:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Marossy

Wow. I didn't see that with the Z. Vex logo on it before. Very cool!  8)

dave h.

jimbob

what about the name "G-imp".. Kidding.. but serious though- looks awsome! Time to start saving up the cash.

Btw- I think thqat was a name from Pulp Fiction wasnt it?
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

zachary vex

casey

I think "PePe - the little mule" would be a cool name for it...  :D

or Sweet Pea
Casey Campbell

zachary vex

what's next?  the little turd?

it's got a name.  iMP.  the iMP amp.  8^)

jayp5150

Quote from: jimbobwhat about the name "G-imp".. Kidding.. but serious though- looks awsome! Time to start saving up the cash.

Btw- I think thqat was a name from Pulp Fiction wasnt it?

Yeah, that was the dude in the leather outfit; so you would have to cover the box in leather (black, of course), and then the imp would come with a free ball gag.

Ooh, too far?  My bad.

jimbob

jayp5150- thats the funniest thing ive read all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z-what do you think bout that one :P  :P free gag ball- now thats some funny sh-t!!!!!
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

NaBo

did I read somewhere that Jason uses acryllic paint??  :?

If not... what does he use? I wanna paint purdy pictures...  :)

Processaurus

He uses Testors model paint, like is at your local toy/hobby store.  I've been trying this on a couple boxes, and it looks the smoothest when you have a good amount of paint on the brush and you do each line with one stroke, nice and quick.  

Note: Rustoleum "crystal clear enamal"  makes the Testors paint shrivel and crack.  it might be a good idea to test your brand of clear coat and the model paint together before coating a masterpiece.    

Have FUN

zachary vex

a lot of spraypaint clear coats are very problematic.  the formulations changed so may times over the last few years that we had to abandon spraypaints altogether and switch to automotive epoxies, which require a spray booth, ventilation, chemical masks, filters, a compressor, special spray guns... it never ends.