Ebay Parts Source

Started by MetalUpYerEye, September 23, 2006, 07:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalUpYerEye

Hey guys I ordered knobs from this seller on ebay a couple months back and didnt think to check out his store. Well I went back to order more knobs and ended up in his store this time and it looks like he's got all manner of neat junk for sale. His ebay handle is hongkongsuperseller.

Dirk_Hendrik

You might want to use that name as a search keyword on this site. The seller has a pretty dubious reputation here. :-\
More stuff, less fear, less  hassle and less censoring? How 'bout it??. To discuss what YOU want to discuss instead of what others decide for you. It's possible...

But not at diystompboxes.com...... regrettably

Paul Marossy

I've had two transactions with that seller. No problems for me.

lumpymusic

Quote from: Paul Marossy on September 23, 2006, 09:49:09 AM
I've had two transactions with that seller. No problems for me.

I bought some chickenheads from him. No problems here either.

Lumpy
In Your Ears for 40 Years
www.lumpymusic.com

skiraly017

He's gotten mixed reactions on this board. Personally I've never had a problem with him. Good communication and fast shipping. I've read that he may have accidentally sold mislabled IC's (I haven't ordered any from him) but for heavy duty battery snaps, zip ties and general supplies his prices are great.
"Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?" - Homer Simpson

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

I think he may have fallen victim to the mislabelled BBD chips that are floating about. He isn't a scammer.