New stuff - including new distortion and a ring modulator

Started by brett, September 02, 2003, 08:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett

Hi.  I've got a site over here: http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~jethro.dog/gallery.html  (I just FIXED THIS LINK - Thanks AR DaveTV and Charlie)And I've recently put up some new designs that might interest some folk.

The new ones I like most are the Voodoo Drive and Dalekator (ring modulator).  

The VoodooDrive combines the best of a tubescreamer with a Vox 1901 distortion pedal with an MXR distortion+, and a couple of things of my own.

The Dalekator modulates the guitar signal with itself (or could be easily modified to modulate it with anything else).  So it gives a kind of octave sound with some wild, ringing tones.  At its craziest, it makes a Tyco octave seem tame.

Hope there's something there for you.  Have fun! :D
Brett Robinson
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend. (Mao Zedong)

ExpAnonColin

DaveTV

Looks like Brett forgot the www in his link. Use the link in his signature instead.

moosapotamus

The first link includes the period at the end of the sentence. So, just use the second link, works fine.

But, the links to every picture from the "Small amp (1/2 watt) with tone controls" on down look broken (they don't load). Although, right clicking to get the url from the properties dialog, and pasting into a new window still works. Um... an index page would be nice, tho. :mrgreen:

The Dalek-ator looks cool!

~ Charlie
moosapotamus.net
"I tend to like anything that I think sounds good."

Andy

cool stuff.  Is there a set percentage to size those traces down for printing?  Or is it hit and miss?
Andy