News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

shells

Started by jimbob, March 06, 2005, 03:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExpAnonColin

It would be hard to get them for less than $15 apiece.  So now I am going to start digging Rogue.

-Colin

ExpAnonColin

P.S. the Bespecos are AMAZING quality compared to rogue.

-Colin

jmusser

I could use at least 4 at $25.00 or less.
Homer: "Mr. Burns, you're the richest man I know"            Mr. Burns: Yes Homer It's true... but I'd give it all up today, for a little more".

mrsage

For people in the US, local Sam Ash stores were blowing out Guitar Research brand wahs for $19.99 each. They're all-metal chrome-plated cases, comparable to a Crybaby case.

I grabbed the last two from my local Sam Ash, and they're perfect for ripping the guts out of and throwing new stuff inside!

MR COFFEE

MR SAGE,
They're still selling for $49.95 on line :icon_cry:
Bart

zpyder

aron-

Has this gone nowhere?  It's got me excited...

Yea, I know this topic is old...

zpyder
www.mattrabe.com/ultraterrestrial Ultraterrestrial - Just doing our little part to make new rock go where it should have gone in the late-90's, instead of the bullshit you hear on the radio today.

aron

I was excited about it too but you can get a Bespeco Volume pedal for $30 at the local store. The inside of it is so easy to mod and there's an adjustment you can make on the inside to adjust the starting point of the pot. The stereo version is only about $35 and can you imagine the things you could do with that one???

zpyder

Quote from: aron on September 07, 2006, 09:38:37 PM
I was excited about it too but you can get a Bespeco Volume pedal for $30 at the local store. The inside of it is so easy to mod and there's an adjustment you can make on the inside to adjust the starting point of the pot. The stereo version is only about $35 and can you imagine the things you could do with that one???
Well I'll be...

One more thing that's come up.  I was told by a buddy of mine that many modern cars' accelerator pedals mechanically operate a potentiometer, and then the computer takes over from there (I wouldn't know, I drive a '77).... Sooooooo I'd to take a trip to the local U-Pull-It and see what I can get an accelerator unit for.  Anybody tried this?

zpyder
www.mattrabe.com/ultraterrestrial Ultraterrestrial - Just doing our little part to make new rock go where it should have gone in the late-90's, instead of the bullshit you hear on the radio today.

aron

Oh, and that's $30 at the local store (meaning Hawaii). It might be less somewhere else.

The worst (or best) part is that it works fine!

puretube

Aron: you got a PM...