Hallo... ist hier irgendwer aus Deutschland???

Started by ODwan, February 13, 2004, 10:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODwan

Beteiligt sich hier irgendwer anders aus Deutschland?
Nur interessehalber.
play loud

humbuck

puretube

there are dutch people here, who live in G`-many...

gez

Ich bin auch halber Deutsch, aber spreche nur ein bißchen :(
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

DaKurt

Oliver

Hi,

Yo ! komme aus Essen (Ruhrgebiet),

If possible post in English, so everyone can read Your message  :lol:

macht echt Spaß hier !

ciao
Oliver
Only dead Fishes go with the flow... >-))))-°>

blabj

or even easier, you can go to www.altavista.co.uk, and then go to translate, type in the pages url, and then it will view it in english! :D
callum
or even better go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/
Callum
www.By-Default.co.uk :D

tonepoet

Ich hab' 10 Jahre in Deutschland gewohnt, im Saarland und Rheinland Pfalz. Es hat mir gefallen, und ich will irgendwann da wieder wohnen. :D
Check out my SOUNDCLIPS
Open 24 hours a day!

smoguzbenjamin

Ich spreche nur ein klein bischen Deutsch, ich wohne in Holland und hab Deutsch in der Schule. Schreib Ihrer Berichten bitte auf English, dan kann jedermann es verstehen ;)

Wilkommen bei das Forum!

I really suck at German so don't be surprised if half of what I said is nonsense ;)
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

Skreddy

Ich weiss nicht.  Wo ist mine rheine-mache Frau?

That is my German knowledge.  Except for "Sofa" by Frank Zappa.

tonepoet

The first bit of German that I learned was from Joe's Garage (Zappa), but it is not something that should be repeated! :twisted:
Check out my SOUNDCLIPS
Open 24 hours a day!

troubledtom

gez

I’m reminded of the occasion when Kennedy declared to the German nation “ICH BIN EIN BERLINER!” (I AM A DOUGHNUT!)
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

KlausSp

Hallo!

Bin auch aus Deutschland  :)

Grüße,

Klaus
DIY für Musiker: http://diy.musikding.de

bwanasonic

Quote from: blabjor even easier, you can go to www.altavista.co.uk, and then go to translate, type in the pages url, and then it will view it in english! :D
callum
or even better go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Always good for a few laughs, I entered the following text for Babel Fish to translate into German:

I really enjoyed the thread on the way huge swollen pickle. I have been thinking of making a big muff type fuzz, and look forward to some more  info on this circuit.

Which *translated* as:

Ich genoß wirklich das Gewinde auf der Weise sehr großen geschwollenen Essiggurke. Ich habe an das Bilden einer grossen Muffeart Fäserchen gedacht und schaue vorwärts zu mehr Info auf diesem Stromkreis.

Translated back to english:

I really enjoyed the thread on the way very large swollen essiggurke. I thought of forming a large kind of sleeve faeserchen and look forward of to more info. on this electric circuit.

So much for using Babel Fish for any kind of meaningful translation.

Kerry M

Peter Snowberg

I've used bablefish to communicate with a couple of people in Germany and every time I sent something I would translate it back and forth until it remained unchanged through a full cycle. That seemed to work pretty well, but some of the inital attemps resulted in translations that spanned from humorous to down-right frightening. :?

I kept getting reminded of the Monty Python skit, The Hungarian Phrasebook.

My hovercraft is full of eels,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

spongebob

Where do the other german DIYers order all their parts and electronics? Since my local electronics store has a very limited selection (and insane prices) I have to mailorder most of the stuff I need.

So far I've ordered from:

www.conrad.de (german Radioshack)
www.reichelt.de (moderate prices)
www.segor.de (only source for J201 JFETs?)
www.pollin.de (dirt cheap surplus stuff)

Does anyone know some other sources?

DaKurt

http://www.tube-town.de/

for Switches ... there is also Kessler and many other shops, but I didn't order anything there, yet.

ODwan

Hi, alltogether!
First it is very interesting to see such a minor OT question induced so many replies. It speaks in favor of this forum. I hope my english is not to terrible for translationmachines are not very reliable (as was pointed out).
Concerning suppliers here in germany: I usually order at reichelt or kessler, but www.banzaieffects.de is also qiet good. You can get J201, 2N5088/89, selected AC128, 3PDT-footswitches andHammond aluboxes at reasonable prices (even powdercoated). Try it out. I think they even ship eurowide.
But I'm searching for other suppliers constantly. I'm especially interested in stylish knobs and good pots ("Riffelachse" like used in guitars and amps) at good prices, of course.
Any suggestions?
play loud

smoguzbenjamin

Try smallbear at www.smallbearelec.com ;) Steve has good prices but I haven't ordered from him yet. But from what I hear he's very customer friendly and fast in his replies :) Check out his site.
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.