Early Boss schems, layouts, repair guides- worth scanning?

Started by putrefusion, April 18, 2005, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Red Rooster

First I'd like to say I'm glad to se you guys link to my homepage now and then :-)

On top of that I'd like to add that I also would be happy to publish the before mentioned schematics. It would be great to expand my schematic collection :-)

Regards

Kurt

stomper

Your homepage rocks.  8)

ErikMiller

I, for one, would love to see papers on the Tremolo Pan.

putrefusion

Well, I'm in the shop today, so hopefully I'll bring some interesting stuff and hit the forum this evening.  Have a great days guys!
I'm Elmore James, bitch!

DiyFreaque

QuoteYour homepage rocks.

I would have to agree.

Cheers and thanks,
Scott

putrefusion

So, heres the list.  Not exactly what I expected, hopefully some stuff interesting to you guys.

All of these schems include PCB layouts, parts guides, and all kinds of other crap.  

Boss:

NF-1
OC-2
OD-2
PC-2
PD-1
PH-1
PH-1R
PH-2
PSM-5 ( I think its 5...)
PW-1
RBF-10 (flanger)
RCL-10 (compressor)
RDD-10 (digital delay)
RE-501 / SRE-555 (chorus echo unit... the big roland one, this thing comes with a huge guide with all the boards, layout, debugging, etc)
ROD-10 distortion
RP4-10 (?)
RPS-10
SG-1 slowgear
SP-1 spectrum
VB-2 vibrato
BF-2
CE-1 (this is a really big guide with lots of stuff)
CE-2
CE-3
CE-300
CS-1
DC-30 analog chorus/echo (?)
DD-2
DE-200
DF-2
DM-2
DM-3
DM-100
DS-1
DSD-2
FA-1 (FET amp)
GE-6
GE-7
FIF-2 (?) highband flanger
HM-2
I'm Elmore James, bitch!

TheBigMan

Awesome!  There's a few in there that are around but as schematics only or a few pages of the service manuals.  I'd really like to see the DSD-2 manuals, I have a very broken one on my bench.  :D

putrefusion

Most of what I have are similar to the boss schem/guide posted earlier in this thread.  The more elaborate boxes have bigger, longer guides and with of extra stuff in them.  I'll see what I can do about the DSD-2 guide.
I'm Elmore James, bitch!

school

what was that site that had an archive of all the boss pedals ever and was really really nice? lots of info about the pedals.....this is bothering me!  it wasnt boss run, anyone know? keep up the good work putrefusion, you're doing a great service to the DIY community!

Fret Wire

Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Gringo

Any chance anyone knows where to find a schematic for the HM-3 Hyper metal?

I got one years ago for very little, and i'd like to see if i can mod it in order to make it...usable  :?
Cut it large, and smash it into place with a hammer.
http://gringo.webhop.net

Dragonfly

Quote from: putrefusion
All of these schems include PCB layouts, parts guides, and all kinds of other crap.  

Boss:

PH-1
VB-2 vibrato
BF-2
CE-1 (this is a really big guide with lots of stuff)
DM-2
DM-3

i could REALLY[/b] use these if you are so inclined to post them....Aron might be willing to host a site/folder for you...

anyway, i just took in a ph-1 today that needs work....  :)

andy

Fret Wire

Quote from: Dragonfly
anyway, i just took in a ph-1 today that needs work....  :)
andy

Ditto here :)  It's different than the PH-1r schematic I have.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

vanhansen

Erik

Greybeard

Yes, a lot of useable info there if you can post them....

Greybeard

mojotron

I would love most of the R?? schematics/info, but I am dieing for a schematic of the ROD-10 !!

cbriere

Hey Gringo,,,,

The HM3 , Hyper Metal and others, (lots)
can be found here.

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schematics/audio/bosshm3.html

putrefusion

Ok, next step is I learn how to effectively scan these without making gigantic files.  As people keep posting in this thread, I'll scan on a first-come first service basis.  Fair enough?  

And with that said, this is going to be a work in progress.  Expect it to take some time, I've got lots of schoolwork to do (not to mention stuff at the repair shop)!
I'm Elmore James, bitch!

OG

Hi,
if you could send me the schematic of the roland re501, i'd be more than happy.
I have one of these great tape echo machines, and i'd like to check it with the services notes.
Thanks a lot.
OG

cd

FYI in case you want to avoid duplication, all of the following BOSS schematics are widely available on the 'net in one form or another:

AC2, BD2, BF2, CE1, CE2, CE2B, CE-300, CH1, CS2, CS3, DB5, DC2, DD2, DD5, DF2, DM2, DM3, DS1, DS2, FA1, FZ2, GE7, HF2, HM2, HM3, MT2, MZ2, NF1, NS2, OC2, OD1, OD2, OD3, OS2, PW2, RV3, SD1, SG1, SP1, TR2, TW1, VB2, XT2