HELP ME WITH MY DELUXE ELECTRIC MISTRESS!!!

Started by Guatis, May 11, 2005, 10:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guatis

Hi everybody...yesterday i finished my DEM project from GGG, but the first time i tested it i got some flanging effect but not what i expected. After playing with the trim pots I don't think ive improved so much.
I get some chorus type effect from the pedal, but not the jet plane effect i expected. The rate control seems okay but the color pot seems to ddo nothing.

Actually i think my problem is that i don't know exactly what the color and range pots do, and i don't know how to adjust the trimmers (clock, feedback, balance, gain and bias)
. Has anybody built the DEM from GGG succesfully?? Can anybody tell me how to adjust the trimmers please!!!!!!?????
Really don't mind if you sit this one out...

Guatis

Really don't mind if you sit this one out...

puretube

moisho

Hi all...
I have just finished my GGG Dlx. Electric Mistress and I'm having a  quite cool flanger effect, but the filter matrix doesn't work. If I move the pots in that mode I get a smalll modulation during this move...
I revised carefully the board, but I don't see anything wrong... Any help???

Bill Bergman

I think the matrix swich is supposed set the resonance to where you have the knob set and kills the sweep.

StephenGiles

I'll look out my EH set up instructions for the deluxe EM over the weekend. From memory it's pretty easy. I thought I sent these to the various PCB makers of these effect, but maybe not.

By the way, my charge may be XP Pro in English on CD with a valid product ID!!
Stephen
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

nelson

Quote from: StephenGilesI'll look out my EH set up instructions for the deluxe EM over the weekend. From memory it's pretty easy. I thought I sent these to the various PCB makers of these effect, but maybe not.

By the way, my charge may be XP Pro in English on CD with a valid product ID!!
Stephen

Hehe I could send you that.....
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

moisho

Thanks... it means it's working, right?